[AU] Sad Ending, Death Of A Ruler

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

The Cardinal world which was at the center of the physical and spiritual Realms, there was a country that had all Races united with no discrimination whatsoever.
It was a country full of powerful monsters alike, all of which are named.

It had 12 Guardians under the Ruler, and The Storm Dragon God As its Protector.

With that kind of country it should have a perfect leader right?.
It was a country Ruled by their Master, God and Savior.

The country was vast and powerful, an absolute powerhouse, and a Democratic, Theocracy that has a Monarch, although a Democracy, the Ruler still had absolute power.

The people only had power to shape the country, but on a foundational level, every executive and higher ups, authority was fully in the hands of the King since He had the absolute Loyalty and Reverence of Every Tempestian.

And the one True God they revere to is none other than
RIMURU TEMPEST.

But a country like this should be A eutopia and eden for any Race, so it should be a country of happiness and Joy right?...

Well...
....

...
..
.

'WRONG'
..
....
.......

Rimuru:
"Damn you ivaraj Just DIE ALREADY!"
*Tempest Nova*

The Ruler of Monsters Rimuru Tempest sends an attack that could destroy a universe, towards Ivaraj, only for it to give nothing but a mere scratch.

Rimuru:
"D-damn you!"

Guy:
"Rimuru it's hopeless we can't win"

Guy the primordial Red said with hopelessness.

Rimuru:
"We can't give up now guy!, Or else the cardinal world will end!"

Ramiris:
"Rimuru we can't defeat that thing, he not only become stronger somehow but he attained an Ego, their is no hope!"

Ramiris said exhausted, she used her True Form and currently on the verge of reverting back to her pixie form.

Rimuru:
"Damnit, ciel did you find a way?"

Ciel:
"Fo-forgive me master but i have failed you"

Rimuru hearing this was also slowly loosing hope, the king of wisdom and now manas Ciel couldn't find an answer.

But Rimuru stands his ground, he was a king a Ruler, he vowed to protect everyone and his people no matter who what.

Veldora:
"My sworn brother let's try to combine our attacks"

Rimuru looked at Veldora with determination.

Rimuru:
"Lets go"
*Nihility collapse, Void Nova"

Veldora:
*Storm Canon*

Both attack merged together and injured Ivaraj, but not enough to make a decisive blow.

Both:
"Damnit"

Chloe:
"Se-sensei their is now way to win, I can't use yog sototh to Time leap, th-this is our last timeline"

Rimuru hearing this flinch, this meant that Ivaraj was preventing any Time Leaps or Any time and space interference.

Rimuru:
"Then we really can't lose here"

Velgrynd:
"But we did everything we could Rimuru"

Velzard:
"We are already at our limits"