[SHIP] Acknowledge Empress :Testarossa

500 years after the tenma war and everyone was preparing to celebrate for the 500th year anniversary of the Revival festival.
All the citizens were happy, everyone
was enjoying the peace they worked so hard for.
Even the Demon Lords were happy to have such peace, although it was boring with no fighting going on, they preferred to see their people happy.
Even Guy was enjoying such peace.
While everyone was enjoying and happy ,one Individual was not, this person is Rimuru.
After hundreds of years of loneliness he couldn't accept Shizue's death, so
He never accepted anyone as his wife.
He became distant that many was worried for him, his subordinates were also worried.
But there was one woman who opened his heart, this is none other than Testarossa.
She was the progenitor of the white Demon linage, the primordial white.
She who was said to be the most Prideful of all primordial's.
From a race which was sadistic and cruel that were said to be merciless.
And yet 500 years later she changed into a woman that any man would want, in fact many from foreign nations had tried and asked for her hand in marriage, but failed miserably.
A woman who is kind and strong, Someone who would stand her ground.
This very woman has softened in the past 500 year's, and has opened Rimuru's heart.
This of course was known to many specially his subordinates, even those who love's him, can't help but accept this reality. And settled to fight for the second wife position, while Ciel has already prepared for such.

Rimuru:
"Sigh.. another day of work"

Ciel:
{Master it would be great if you take some brake}

Rimuru:
{I can't ciel, i must do my duty}

Ciel:
{Sigh..}

Ciel was worried for Rimuru, after all for 500 years, he has done nothing but work.

Ciel:
{Master please just this once}

Rimuru:
"Sigh fine"

So Rimuru went out and had a break, when he walked through the hallway, all servants bowed their heads, and was delighted to see their Master.

When Rimuru Gets outside the castle he was hit with warm sunlight and fresh air.

Rimuru:
(Sigh i guess it's not all that bad)

Rimuru was greeted by all he passed by, even his patrons were happy how Rimuru decided to finally go out.

Rimuru:
(Hmm?, I heard that testarossa has been Visiting the orphanage lately, she has softened over the years, and many men longed for her.
But to think she became fond of children)

After the war testarossa and the other two girl's left the black numbers , and choose to do their own thing. Diablo took control of their linage, but they could still take it back if necessary.

Rimuru went to the orphanage, but lowered his presence, so that testarossa can't feel his presence.

Arriving at the orphanage he saw testarossa playing with some children.

Rimuru:
(Is this really the same prideful primordial white?, I still remember her sadistic smile from the past, but to think she has changed.
Now i understand why she had so many men wanting her)

Rimuru was surprised at the change of testarossa, and at the same time, something sprouted inside Rimuru.

Rimuru:
(What is this, why do feel like wanting to have her by myself?, Why am i angry when thinking of her being taken by some other men.
It's INFURIATING)

As abnormal as it is, he felt furious at how other men wanted her, he questioned why he suddenly felt like this. Even though he just saw her, again after hundreds of years.

Rimuru:
(Sigh.. i need to calm down, i should return for now)

Rimuru return's to his office to do his work..
Meanwhile.