Chapter 24

Simon's POV:

The next day at school, I was so excited to see Josh. I was so glad that we'd finally met, and he was happy to spend time with me.

---

Minty: I'm waiting at the front gate for you 🤍

Zerk: Yay 🤍

---

Josh walked up to me, grinning widely. I didn't hesitate, I held out my arms and pulled him in for a hug.

"I know we saw each other yesterday, but I missed you." I laughed, squeezing him tightly.

"You did?" He smiled.

"Of course I did, silly." I squeezed him one last time before letting go.

"Simon... People are gonna think we're together. They know I'm gay. It'll out you." He said nervously.

"After what I did to Weller yesterday, I'm sure I'll be fine. And would it really be so bad if people thought that?" I grinned.

"Shut up." He mumbled through a smile, cheeks red.

"Come on, let's go. I want you to meet my friends." I told him.

We walked up to where JJ and Harry were stood.

"Hey guys, this is Josh." I told them, beaming.

"Hey Josh, I'm JJ, or Jide." He said.

"I'm Harry." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you." Josh said shyly.

"Forgive me for being straight up... Apparently, Weller kicked Josh's ass, and then you kicked his ass." Harry said to me. "Are you two together?"

"Josh can decide that." I grinned.

He turned a bright shade of red and looked at me in panic.

"Ohh, I see. You two aren't technically together, but you're enjoying winding him up and making him nervous until one of you gets the balls to ask the other out?" JJ snickered.

"Exactly." I nodded.