Ch 6

***
Aditya took her in a bridal hug, carried her to his car and started going towards his penthouse. Soon he reached there.The moment he got out of his car carrying her in his arms , all the surroundings went silent .

All the servants and butler were in utter shock. They had never seen their master bringing in any girl before. The head butler Raghu tried to pinch himself to see whether he is dreaming or not. Cause the scene which all of them were witnessing was unbelievable to them .

"OMG! Is that really our master who hates physical contact the most? " One of the servants squealed being astonished.
Their master was practically a monk in their eyes. In his 27 years of existence he was never seen with opposite sex apart from his little sister and mother. He always stayed far away from female species .

Once a bold women tried to seduce him by sneaking into his bedroom at night but unfortunately she was unable to succeed and was sent far away to Antartica by Master . She was also prohibited to enter this country from then on.

Due to the incident rumours started spreading saying that he was gay or something. Even so the ladies from high society still tried every way possible to charm him but alas! They never succeed.

All of the servants started muttering between each other , making wild guesses about the mystery girl lying in master's arms.

Aditya quickly went inside his penthouse.
"Raghu Kaka , arrange a new set of female clothes ASAP and bring into my room"

Saying that , he quickly climbed up the stairs and went to his room. He ever so softly lied her on his bed. Before her , he had never allowed anyone else to enter his room let alone touch his bed. But for her , he is ready to break every damn rules which he had made.

After a while the butler delivered the clothes. Aditya was thinking of whether to call a maid to change her clothes. But he quickly shoved that thought away as he didn't want anyone else other than him to see his baby's precious body. Even if it's a female.

Sighing to himself he closed his eyes and started to take off her dress and put on a new dress on Her. As he was dressing her , he could feel her soft tender skin whenever he touched her.It took all of his self control to hold back himself from doing things , which he oh so badly wanted to do !

(A/N- Control Adii *smirk*)

After finally dressing her , he again lied her on his bed and went out to call the doctor.
"Hello. Come to my house . Right now"Aditya said over his phone to someone and hung up before the other party could reply.

"Huh! This bas*ard ! Always ordering me around without even letting me speak. " Said the person who was over the phone with Adi a sec ago.

After the doctor reached at Aditya 's penthouse. He noticed that the servants and all other staffs at there were behaving quite unusual. He saw  The head butler and few other staffs were trying to peek in Aditya 's room. He was confused. 'What the heck are these guys even doing? Do they not know, what will happen to them if Aditya catches them?'

Raghu Uncle felt someone patting him on his back. So he turned towards the intruder to see it was Doctor Rohan also the best friend of his master.

"What's going on Raghu uncle? What are you guys peeking into this devil's room for?" Rohan whispered.
"You don't know Rohan sir, miracle has happened today! See it yourself." He whispered back pointing towards Aditya's room.

Rohan being confused compiled to him and peeked in . As soon as he peeked in , the scene inside left him stunned  .
'Have i gone blind? Am I seeing something wrong? Is it really that cold ass devil careesing someone's cheek with a loving expression and that someone is also girl?!'

Rohan was so shocked that he forgot to hold the door tightly as all of them were peeking one after another, the door opened and all the of them fall down one after another.

Aditya finally stopped careesing Ava's soft tender cheeks and looked  towards the thud sounds to see Rohan, Raghu uncle and few other staffs were lying one after another. His expression tightened as he started at them with death glare not before checking whether his girl is sleeping well  or woke up.

"What's going on with all of you? And Rohan , did i not tell you come ASAP ? What were you peeking from behind that door?"

"I-I-I wasn't doing anything.hehe-he i was just about to knock you know " He replied awkwardly laughing.

Before Aditya could say something further, Rohan cut him off saying "Let's check the person for whom you have called me for"

******
A/N-
Hey all please don't be silent reader and vote or you can also comment down below. Please 🥺? It will motivate me to write further!