CH 13

In a dark room low whimpering sounds could be heard . A girl lying on the bed was struggling to wake up. She kept moving here and there on the bed. She was struggling to breathe. After a while with a loud scream the girl woke up .
The girl was none other than Ava.

She sat up abruptly on her bed. She was taking high breaths calm herself down.  She checked the time to see it was twelve o'clock in the morning. She finally got up and  went to the washroom.
She looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was swollen. Her hairs were messed up. They were sticking to her face due to excessive sweat.

She sighed and rinsed off her face with the water. Another terrible nightmare. She was tired . Tried of these nightmares. Tired of always waking up screaming in the middle of the night. She was really tired.

After freshening up, she walked up to her bedside drawer. Pulled it and took out a medicine bottle.
She took some pills and swallowed it . They were sleeping pills. She was somewhat insomniac. Whenever she would get up from her nightmares she won't be able to go back to her sleep unless she took sleeping pills.

After awhile she went back to a soundless sleep.

*****
Next day Ava went to her office as usual. She was having a terrible headache today. But even so she still was sitting in her office room working.
As she was having a terrible headache, she was literally like a walking volcano. If any of the employees makes a simple mistake, they have to witness the volcano eruption.

There were some employees who have to report their files to their CEO. They were really praying to God.  The employee went inside . After a while loud yelling could be heard inside the room. Everyone else were really afraid. Their boss was totally having a terrible mood. Ahh they don't want to be the pray of their boss in venting her anger. That is the cold female Satan whome everyone are afraid of.

After all the yelling and scolding the office room finally silenced as all the employees left to remade their reports again.

"They can't even do single thing properly" Ava said scowling. Her headache was getting more and more unbearable. She groaned and rubbed her temples leaning back on her chair. As she was resting. Her personal cellphone rang. Ava picked it up without looking and answerd it.
"Hello" her voice held a slight tiredness.
After hearing the stressed voice of Ava , Aditya was a bit worried.
"Helo? Are you okay Ava?"  He asked sitting abruptly on his chair.
"Yes I'm. May I know with whom I'm speaking?" Ava asked with confusion. The caller even before introducing himself was asking about her health.
Ava heard the caller saying "I'm Aditya"
Ava's steady heartbeat started beating faster than before after hearing the caller's name.

She had actually forgotten about 'Aditya's proposal and two months' .
She took a deep breath and said "Hello Mr Aditya. How may I help you?"
"I wanted to ask you something . Can I?" Aditya asked fidgeting his fingers. He had never in his life felt so nervous about anything at all. But when it comes to Ava every damn courage of his just disappears.

"Yeah sure" Ava said clearing her throat.
For a while the other party didn't say anything. A long silence could be heard.

After mustering up her courage he finally asked something which he was unable to do yesterday.
"Will you go on a date with me?"

Ava's mind blanked out the moment he uttered those words. She didn't know what to say. 'Should I say yes?' 'But what if it becomes a wrong decision ' As Ava was lost in her thoughts.

She again heard the other party saying "Please?"
His voice was deep yet it had a slight pleading.
Ava no longer thought of denying him and agreed.
"Ok fine. What should I wear?"
"Anything. Doesn't matter. Just be comfortable okay?"  The excitement and happiness could be detected in his voice
"Okay"
"See you at 5 and I will pick you up" With that Aditya hung up.

After the whole conversation. Ava leaned back on her chair. Her terrible headache had long disappeared. It's like the moment she heard his voice , all the discomfort in her body just disappeared.  Although she acted nonchalant but somewhere she also held some anticipation for this upcoming date.
.
.
.
.
.
AN-
Hey guys! Thank you for reading. Hope you liked the chapter. What do you think will happen on their first date? Stay tuned for the next chapter!