CH 30

Previously -
Aditya's heart swelled with joy upon hearing her words. He gently lifted her chin, urging her to meet his gaze.

"Keep those beautiful eyes fixed upon me, my darling," he commanded softly.

Ava slowly complied, her gaze locked with his, witnessing a myriad of emotions within his eyes. Adoration, desire, possessiveness, and an indescribable sentiment that excluded her understanding.

"Thank you, my love. This surprise has brought me immense joy," he whispered, and then...

NOW:
Ava looked at him with a shy smile and said" okay enough of your sweet talk, look I have brought lunch for you . Let's eat and leave me" and tried to get off his lap.

But instead of letting her go, he tightened his old on her and whispered in his deep voice near her ears "I'm also very hungry baby..but not for lunch."

But Ava being innocent didn't understand his double meaning and asked confusingly "What? You don't wanna eat this lunch? Then what should we order ?"

As he observed her innocent expression, Aditya's eyes darkened with desire. Silently, he pondered, 'This innocence will be the end of me one day,' but refrained from speaking, choosing instead to lose himself in the beauty of her features.

Her honey brown eyes , red cheeks, cute button nose and finally her cherry like lips, which were slightly opened as if inviting him to take a bit.

He groaned as his thoughts kept wandering in the wrong direction.

Ava hearing this asked worriedly
"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

Looking at her worried expression,he scolded himself in his mind 'get your mind out of the gutter fcker!'

Seeing Ava still waiting for his reply, he cleared his throat and said "nothing happened baby , let's just eat okay?"

Though still confused, she nodded and got out of his lap and this time he let her. She quickly arranged lunch for themselves. She had ordered her favourite food for the lunch. Indian food. She loved and adored Indian food and nothing can compare to that.

As they begin their lunch, suddenly something clicked in Ava's mind.

"You know what? We have never really knew eachother. See I don't even know your favourite food. That's why I brought my favourites." She said pouting while picking the nan.

Aditya also realise the same but before he could think further, his eyes landed on her pouty lips and again his eyes turned darker.

'Meri hin toh hai so why should I restrain?!' (she is mine only)

Justifying himself on his mind he did what he wanted to do.

Ava had just put a morsel of Nan in her mouth, not getting any reply she was just about to look up at him but before she could, she felt him coming closer to her and his lips landed on hers. She was stunned and her eyes widen in shock.His hands engulfed her body and his right hand started caressing her back neck.

She hadn't even chewed the nan as she felt him push his tongue inside and swept away from her mouth. (AN-Gross in real life but it's fictional toh it's okay)

And after a good amount of time, he finally left her lips , who are now swollen due to his intense kiss.

"Hmmm delicious!" Adi said leaving her lips.

"Wh-what wa-was that?!" Ava asked breathless from his intense kiss.

"A kiss baby" he said smirking at her.

Ava glared at him, trying to stop her self from blushing but only he knew how tempting she was looking with her flushed cheeks, quivering lips and with an attempt to glare at him.

He closed his eyes and thought to himself 'how the heck did he turn into a hormonal teenager?!'

"Achaa sorry..okay? Now let's eat hmm, see the food is getting cold?" He said trying to distract her in which he was successful also cause she resumed her eating.

And just like that they spent their whole afternoon, laughing here and there , talking about almost everything and with little kisses in between.

It had been so long since Ava had felt this feeling of having lunch with someone. She did have her friends but they weren't always there to accompany her. She just truly hoped that whatever it was brewing between them, lasts for a while. Even though it seems like a far away dream to her , like she is in trance and the moment will come when everything will disappear and she will wake up from this sweet dream.

Whatever the outcome may be , she just hopes she would able to handle it.
.......
After having lunch , Aditya pulled Ava on his lap and made her sit there.

Her breath hitched as he placed his chin against her shoulder, snuggling close to her.
"A-Adi..leave me na, I need to go back" she said.
"Why??? Can't you just stay here with me? What's the hurry?" He whined, pushing his more to her neck.

Ava chuckled at his childish act and said as if telling a one year old "Adii see, u have a meeting with in 30 minutes and I also have work at my office naa? If we are gonna sit here without doing our work, then who is gonna take care of our companies hmm?"

"I don't careeee! Let it be.. I just want you here with me. Please..." He closed his eyes and inhaled her honey scent which was oozing off her.

Ava didn't refute anymore and let him stay there for another minute. He seemed really tired. So she didn't wanna make him more tired.
She sighed to herself and caressed his face and then
.
.
.
.
.
.
AN:
Yohooooo!! How are you all?!! So finally my exams are over and let me tell you that it went pretty well..so after coming back from exam hall , I had written this chapter and I hadn't had an ounce of sleep since last 48 hours so I really need sleep rn!!

Anyways do tell me how did you like their interaction?!
Don't worry now you will see updates more often and let me inform you all , I will be writing the short stories on the story Kuch chahatein!

If you haven't added it to your library then go fast and do that! A new chapter will be updated tomorrow!

Till then lots of love!!
40+ votes for next chapter and 10+comments!