CH 20

Riya had no idea how the hell her seemingly perfect life came crashing down? Within one night all her past affairs were out in open. She was being brutally boycott in the industry. Everyone was scolding her . She didn't know what went wrong. Today in the morning she got a call from her agency saying that she was dismissed by them and was no longer a part of it. When everything was turning out good for her , all of sudden everything went wrong.

She was pacing around her room panicked when she remembered Aditya's warning. Jealousy washed over her when she remembered that tall handsome man. She understood it all. He must have done it. He must have been bewitched by that Ava's face and that's why he had done this. Why can't that bitch leave her alone? Why does that bitch get to have every damn thing while she doesn't?

She hates her! She hates Ava Shetty.
She sat on her bed , her face solemn. When suddenly she started to laugh maniacally and then a fierce hatred appeared on her face.

'You didn't do the right thing Ava. I will completely destroy you'.

******
Aditya was sitting on his office with a cold face. It's been almost 15 hours since Ava last contacted him. She even didn't receive his calls. His mood wasn't good at all. He also couldn't focus on his work for his mind was occupied by a 'certain beauty'.

He picked up his phone and called his assistant inside. After a while his assistant came in praying to God to not let him face that devil's volcanic eruption.

"What are the possible reasons for my wife to not pick up my call?" Aditya asked him with utmost seriousness.

His assistant was bewildered by his question. When did this devil get married? His mind suddenly went to 'The Madam' and he internally screamed at his boss's shamelessness 'She is not your wife yet!'

It took him half a minute to compose himself and answer "Sir the possible reasons for your wife not picking up your calls might be cause she is angry on you which is why she wants to avoid you"

Aditya hummed and enclosing his fingers together and placing them under his chin he asked "So what should the husband do to pacify her?"

The assistant's face twitched but he still replied professionally

"You can buy her flowers as they seem to work on them very well. You can also add chocolates and a sweet note with it and send her. Sending your wife flowers on a daily basis can also keep her happy and pleased at her husband "

Aditya hummed and kept silent for while as if pondering about something and then "Your bonus is doubled this month "

And with that his assistant was out of his cabin with a cheerful mood.

*****

The next day when Ava arrived at her office everyone were whispering between themselves. But the moment they saw her , they stopped and feigned innocence as if they weren't the one who were gossiping a sec ago.

Ava rolled her eyes and didn't say anything but still she was getting a lot of stares today. Different one. She was confused. As she was passing she heard two girls talking

Girl 1 -"That really was a big bouquet of flowers. I mean it was almost a size of a human! "
Girl 2- "Are you sure it was for our CEO? "
Girl 1- "Ofcourse! I saw it with my own eyes! Her name was written on the card that came with the bouquet "
Girl 2- "who would even gift something like this to our female Satan!"
Girl 1- "So our female Satan also has a boyfriend! I wonder how mighty must be to be able tame this female sata- she stopped in midway she when found a pair of black orbs glaring coldly at her.

"The Sata-no I mean Mam ! We weren't saying anything. We -We"
Ava didn't say anything just left from there.
The girl sighed and sat on her chair and drank a glass of water in one gulp.

Ava was really confused now. As she was thinking who would send her a big bouquet of flowers ,when a 'certain brown eyed man' appeared on her mind.

She quickly fastened her place and went inside her cabin to find a large bouquet of flowers placed on her table. There was also a basket full of her favourite chocolates with a card .

She walked up to her table and pick up the card and opened it .

"Why didn't you pick up my call?
I miss you . A lot.
I don't know which flowers you would like so I have sent every flower I could get.  May be they would tell you how much I feel for you?"

Ava didn't know when but a smile had appeared on her face. She traced her finger on the flowers and chuckled. She then took a chocolate from the basket and ate it.

Gosh! So delicious! It's been so long since she has last eaten any chocolate. Thinking about the person who sent her this a smile appeared on her face again.
.

.
.
.
A/N-
So sweet of him❤️
Hope you liked the chapter!
Please don't be a silent reader and comment how you liked the chapter? If possible drop your suggestions in the comments to let me know how you want the story to go.

20+ votes for the next chapter!
And 4 comments!