CH 21

PREVIOUSLY- She walked up to her table and pick up the card and opened it .

"Why didn't you pick up my call?
I miss you . A lot.
I don't know which flowers you would like so I have sent every flower I could get. May be they would tell you how much I feel for you?"

Ava didn't know when but a smile had appeared on her face. She traced her finger on the flowers and chuckled. She then took a chocolate from the basket and ate it.

Gosh! So delicious! It's been so long since she has last eaten any chocolate. Thinking about the person who sent her this a smile appeared on her face again.

She then checked her phone to find it was on silent mode and saw 2 missed calls from Aditya. Well she isn't really a phone person. Yesterday after going home she watched Netflix and then slept after having dinner.

She was contemplating wether to call him or not. As much as she wanted to call him , she was afraid he might be busy or something. So she dropped him a text message but she had no idea that even if there were thousands of works pending for him he would still leave all of that just for her one call.

'Thanky for the flowers! You didn't really have to do such though.' - Ava

As she was about to close her phone after message, within a sec he replied

'But I want to do this. Why didn't you receive my call yesterday?' - Aditya

'Actually my phone was on silent and I didn't check it '- Ava
Before he could reply another message popped up from Ava

'I'm sure you must be busy , ttyl bye!"

Aditya was a little disappointed when she ended their conversation. But he was unable to understand the word 'ttyl'.

'What does that mean?'
'Is it some sort of code language that lovers use between themselves?'
'Does she want to imply something through it?' He was a little excited.
All sorts of thoughts started roaming around his head and he quickly called his assistant in.

And assistant came in within a minute.
"How can I help you sir?" His assistant asked .
Aditya then showed him the text Ava had sent him and asked
"What does the word 'ttyl' mean?"
"Is it some sort of code language?"

The assistant was left speechless for second seeing his oblivious boss.
'Ab yahin reh gya hain ki mein short form ke full form sir ko bataun?!'
But still he maintained his professionalism and said "Sir it means 'Talk to you later'. And it's not some sort of code language or anything like that"

All of Aditya's excitement vanished and he got silent for a moment.

"Prepare a list of all the short forms like this used during chatting and send it to me within half an hour " He said breaking the silence.

The assistant didn't know whether to laugh or cry after hearing that. But again he still maintained his professionalism and said "As you say sir".

As he was leaving he thought
'It's not easy to be the CEO 's assistant ' and wiped his imaginary tears.

******
It's been two weeks since Aditya has been sending flowers to Ava daily. Ava has also slowly got accustomed to this gesture of his.

On each bouquet of flowers, there will be a note attached. He would always write something special for her in that note.

EverydayAva would get excited to see what new or special thing would be written on that note.
But they still hadn't met face to face since their first date. As their project is on full swing and they were really busy so they hadn't gotten any time for themselves.

Though Aditya tried to invite her on another date but she refused as she was really busy these days.

Like everyday Ava was working like a robot in her office when someone barged in her cabin.
No one other than him would do something like that. So Ava looked up and saw a very tall dashing man with sunglasses standing there with grin on his face. Seeing him a grin also broke out on her face and she stood pleasantly surprised.

"Rohit!"
"Yup! Avy your Rohit is back!"
She quickly ran to him and hugged him . He also caught her spinned her around. Both of them were laughing. They were lost in their moment when a very angry voice sounded in her cabin

"AVA!"
They stopped laughing and Ava looked at the side to see a very angry Aditya standing on the door clenching his teeth. His eyes were burning with jealousy and possessiveness. He was looking
at Rohit as if he would kill him the very next moment.

Ava quickly got away from Rohit and stuttered "Ad-Aditya whe-n did you come?" She herself had no idea why she was stuttering. She was even feeling a little guilty when she didn't really do anything at all.

Rohit standing there looked at the stuttering Ava which was very very very unusual and then at the angry Aditya and suddenly something clicked on his mind and he smirked to himself.

He hanged his hand on the left shoulder of Ava and asked with a smirk
" Avy Darling? Who is he?"

Ava was also little shocked seeing Rohit's behaviour but before she could say something the hand that was lying on her left shoulder was suddenly jerked off by a very angry Aditya.

And she was jerked away by Rohit and Aditya 's possesive hands got wrapped around her waist. As if declaring his possession on her.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Ava asked trying to get away from his hold but instead of letting go , his hold on her got tightened.

Rohit was enjoying the show very much and he was about to provoke Aditya a little more when he heard Aditya say "Tell him to go out"

"B-But why? And leave me" Ava replied trying to get out of his hold .

"Tell. Him. Now."Aditya said pressing each word as if threatening her to disobey him.

Rohit was really amused to see the show unfolding infront him. It was the very first time he saw someone being able to tame the 'female Satan'.
Not anyone could do it.

"Rohit can you go out for a moment?" She asked finally giving up.
Though he wanted to see more of the show but unfortunately it was best to leave or else the angry man might kick him for real or something!

The moment he was out of the cabin , Aditya slammed her to the wall , his eyes burning with possessiveness. His face got really close to hers.

Ava was shocked but before she could say anything she felt him kissing on her neck wrapping his arms around her waist. He was kissing and sucking on her neck wildly. He was pulling her more and more to himself as if wanting to merge her to himself.

He suddenly bit on her neck as if venting his anger and Ava yelped in pain. He then growled "YOU ARE MINE" . His hand then crawled inside her t-shirt carressed her bare waist.

"MINE TO KISS" said kissing on her neck.
"MINE TO TOUCH" said caressing her waist.
"MINE TO ADMIRE"
"YOU ARE MINE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" He growled near her ear and bit on her ears.

"DARE YOU LET ANY OTHER MAN TOUCH YOU, I WILL SKIN HIM ALIVE" he said again pulling her close.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AN-
An angry Aditya is a big no no!
Anyways I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter! And Thanks for fulfilling the previous target! Stay safe and healthy. Thanks for reading!

25+ votes for next chapter and
8 comments!

Please tell me how liked the chapter! It will really motivate me !