CH 24

Previously:
After completing her work , Ava was coming home in her car. As her driver was sick she was driving back home. As she was driving, she felt a black car following her. It's like wherever she was going, it was going in the same way.

She felt a little wary about that car. And then

Now:

The more turns and takes she took to get away from that car , the more she felt that car catching up to her.

At this moment her hands had become sweaty. Her heart was beating in a marathon speed and she was continuously driving very fast .
She pulled the gear and pressed the accelerator. After driving in a fast speed for a while she checked the convex mirror and didn't find the Balck car following her anymore . She turned to the back to check more thoroughly again .

She sighed in relief and turned towards the front only to find a big truck coming towards her car in a high speed . Her mind became blank as she started reminscing about the accident that happened with her parents. As the truck was only a few feets away from her , she finally got her senses back and turned the steering wheel and dodged the truck.

The car spinned and she managed it thankfully.Whole pressing the accelerator she drove her car away from there.

After a while she finally reached her home and went inside. She was now inside the washroom looking at her disleved self on the mirror. She splashed some water on her face .

Her heartbeat still hadn't calmed down. She clutched her hair in a slightly tight grip and let out a big sigh.

Looking at today's incidents, it was evident that someone was trying to kill her. If she hadn't controlled her car well then she wouldn't have survived today. Who was it? Who was it that was trying to kill her? Who could it be?

Suddenly a serious thought emerged in her mind
Was her family's death really an accident?

She had to investigate it. It's not like she didn't have enemies in the business world. She had. But she had already dealt with most of them and nobody would dare to do something to the extent of killing her.

She quickly dialled a number and said
"Investigate my parents death and I want each and every details . And yeah I'm sending you a number plate picture, find out the person and arrest him for me to investigate"

After she got out of the washroom she changed into her comfy clothes. She neither had the strength nor will to make and eat dinner.
As she was lying on her bed the scenes of today's incidents kept flashing in her mind.

She doesn't know why she has the feeling that today's incident and her family's death is somehow related to eachother. She sighed and massaged her temples . She really didn't know what to do . During these times she really craved for someone to be there for her. Shaking away these thoughts, she fall into another nightmarish sleep .

.****
In the middle of the night , Ava was again struggling to wake up from another nightmare. She felt the same truck coming towards he car in a high speed and crashed against her car. The moment it happened, she woke up.

She was struggling to breathe properly. She kept taking high breaths to calm herself down . But all her efforts went in vain as the same scene kept flashing before her eyes.

Suddenly her eyes fell on the phone near her she quickly grabbed it dialled with her shivering hands to the only person who could calm her down. Her peace, her soulmate, her happiness. ADITYA.

After four rings , he received her call and said
"Helo! My precious baby. Apne message kyu nahi dekha meine kabka apko kia tha" He said in his ever so deep voice.(Why didn't you see my messages which I have sent you ?)

Ava clutched her phone with her trembling hands said" A-Adi?" Her voice came out more like a slight cry. The moment he heard her voice and that 'Adi' , his heart literally stopped beating for a moment. But noticing the tremble in her voice he quickly composed himself .

"Haan meri jaan . Yahin hain tuhmahara Adi. What happened?" (Yes my life. Your Adi is here)

"A-Adi" She again whispered sobbing.
"Yes, baby im here . Bolo meri jaan"(tell my life)
Ava got silent for a moment and then finally mustering up her courage she said
"Yahan ajao please. It's hurting a lot. Please ajao" (Come here please)

Adi got silent for a moment and he could hear her ragged breathing from the phone.
"I'm coming okay?Can you do me a favor baby? Can you please breathe for me baby?" He asked while grabbing his car keys and going towards his car.

"Breathe for me meri jaan. Breathe in . Breathe out. Come on" he said and following his instructions Ava tried to do it.

Just like that Aditya kept saying soothing words to her through the call and after a while he reached her place.
"Ava ? Meri jaan? Will you be able to come down and open the door for me?" He asked

"O-okay" She got out of her bed with trembling legs and carefully went downstairs and opened the door.

The moment she saw Aditya she ran towards him and jumped in his arms hugging him. Aditya also balanced both of them and wrapped his arms around her shivering body.

He then walked inside the house locking the door behind, walked upstairs while whispering sweet nothing near her ears.

He went inside the room and laid her on the bed but she didn't let go her grip on him and shook her head as if saying don't go.
"I'm not going anywhere baby , just let me close the door and come okay?"

After closing the door he got under the sheets with her and she stuck to his body like a Koala and in response he also embraced her and kissed her forehead while rubbing soothing circles on her waist. And then.....
.
.
.
.
AN:
Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well?
Please make sure to vote .. don't be a silent reader.. also make sure to comment about how you liked today's chapter and all type of suggestions are welcome here..

32+ votes and 8+comments for next chapter!