CH 23

After their heavy make out session, both of them were panting against eachother. Aditya snuggle more into Ava and hugged her close to his chest. The feeling of having his precious baby within his arms is the most wonderful feeling for him. He kept rubbing soothing circles on her back while giving pecks on her hairs or forehead in between.

Ava was finding solace in Aditya 's arms. Never in her life had she got this kind of feeling from anybody.

As Aditya nuzzled on her neck with his arms still wrapped around her, he murmered "You have no idea , how happy you have made me by accepting me"

He then looked up and stared at her eyes lovingly. His grey orbs were staring at her with so much love and affection. Ava's cheeks warmed up under his gaze and she  looked here and there and tried to move away from him a little. But he pulled her more closer to him as his arms tightened around her and prevented her from backing away.

"No..You can't get away from me love. Not now. Not ever. Now that you have finally accepted your feelings, no matter how many times you try to back away or how many times you try to get away from me. I will not let you do so. You are mine. Just like that I'm yours. Do you understand?"His voice was filled with possessiveness and a little warning somewhere.

Though listening to his slight dominant tone Ava should have been feeling angry as she is not someone who listens to others. But something in his eyes was preventing her from arguing. She was even liking his possesive tone. God! What's wrong with me?

As she was again lost in her thoughts with her head lowered she felt him pulling her chin upward and making her look at him.

"Do you understand?" He growled against her ear.
And she nodded her head shyly.
"Good girl" He murmured and placed a kiss near her lips. Her breath again got stuck feeling his lips so near to her. As Aditya was again about kiss her
*knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*
Their moment got interrupted by sudden knocks. Ava realised their position and quickly got away from Aditya and this time he didn't stop her.

After tiding themselves up , she allowed the intruder to come in.

Rohit entered with a teasing smile on his face.
"You guys are in good state right? Or did I interrupt something?"

"Yes" "No" . Two simultaneous answer were given by both Aditya and Ava.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! I'm sorry though. I'm sure you both will be having a lot things to do . I just came here to say bye to Avy as I have got an appointment so you guys please carry on"

"Don't take too much time to make me Mamu(Uncle) okay Avy!?" He pulled her cheeks and ran away before Ava could throw something at him. It's not always that he could mess with Ava as she is in 'no nonsense ' mode all the time.

After he left Ava glared at Aditya and said to him "What was the need to say yes to his question? Now he is literally going to highlight today's incidents in a breaking news!"

"So what! He should infact everyone should know that. " He said smirking.
Ava just sighed and shook her head at him.
"By the way , who is he?" He asked
"Oh he is Siya's twin brother and also our group's little brother. He was away for a singing tour. Wait! You don't know him?" She asked.
"Should I?" He asked confusingly.

"Ofcourse! He is one of the most popular rockstar nowadays. And he is also under your brothers' entertainment company."

"Is that so?"

"Yup" Ava said nodding her head.

Just like that their conversation kept flowing. From sily topics to business discussion. Aditya was never much of a talker but it seemed like when he is with her, he doesn't need to think about anything, their conversation would just go on.

After a while Ava finally realised the time and it seemed like they have been talking for an hour or more. So she finally asked Aditya to leave as they both had work to do. Though he said that yeah he should but he still didn't budge from his place.

"Now what?" Ava asked.
"Where is my good bye kiss?"He asked pulling her closer.
"Wh-what kiss?" She stuttered blushing.
"Ah! You hurt me. You don't know what kiss. Then let me show you" Saying that he held her neck and kissed her on her lips . Time seemed to stop at that moment when their lips met each other. Ava sturggled a little. But it was futile cause instead of leaving he wrapped his hands around her waist. He initially wanted a  soft peck before leaving but the moment he touched her lips , he was unable to control himself.  Their kiss turned more and more passionate.  

He finally left her lips when he felt her sturggling to breathe against him.

Ava wanted to scold him for deceiving her but before she coul, he literally ran away from there saying "Bye bye Sweetheart!"

Millions of butterflies were dancing in her stomach as Ava stood there smiling to herself. Its like she was left in a trance. She touched her cheeks and felt them still warm.  After calming herself down, she got herself immersed in her work.

*****

After completing her work , Ava was coming home in her car. As her driver was sick she was driving back home. As she was driving, she felt a black car following her. It's like wherever she was going, it was going in the same way.

She felt a little wary about that car. And then
.
.
A/N
Hey sweet people! How are you doing all? I'm sorry for this extremely late update. But my exams are going on. But still I tried to update atleast a chapter.

If you would like to know more insight of this story and updates follow me here!

30+ votes and  4+ followers for next chapter and please comment how you liked today's chapter.. It gives me immense pleasure to read your comments on this story. Love you all so much!!!!