CH 25

After closing the door he got under the sheets with her and she stuck to his body like a Koala and   in response he also embraced her and kissed her forehead while rubbing soothing circles on her waist. And then.....
.

Ava for the first time after her parents' death felt really touched and cared for. All the sorrows and complications she was feeling after today's incident disappeared the moment she was in his embrace.

It's like his embrace was meant for her only.  It felt like home for her.  She was really glad that she had found someone like Aditya. She was also grateful for that.

Just after her  one call , he literally left everything and came running to her in the middle of the night.   She was really touched because of this gesture. As she was thinking all of this , she became really emotional.

She clutched his shirt in a tight grip and hid her face in his chest while tears started flowing from her eyes. Soon after thinking about the near death experience today , she finally let out her pent up emotions and cried with sobs in his embrace. All though she appears strong most of the time but she was really not that strong.  She was really scared today.

Aditya was also very confused about Ava's state. Today at morning she was all fine and they even confessed to each other. He was thinking about her the whole day.

He also wanted to call her but he thought that may be he would appear very clingy in front of her therefore he controlled himself and didn't call her.

But when he saw her calling him in the middle of the night, he became happy. He thought that may be she missed  him and couldn't sleep due to that.

But the moment he heard her calling out to him in a vulnerable state, he literally ran out in his slippers and came to her.  He didn't know what had happened after he left her company and why she was crying like this. But listening to her cries was very painful for him. He cannot see her in pain at all.

He wanted to aske her about what had happened but it was not the right time seeing her condition.
So he pulled her more closer to him if possible and whispered in his gentle voice " Shh meri jaan. Chup hojao. I'm here. Don't cry. Kuch nahi hoga"

Saying that he got up a little and adjusted her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her securely.
She also wrapped her arms around him and kept her head on his chest.  Her full blown cries was now has converted into  little sobs and she stammered "Yo-you won't ever lea-leave me right?" She was now looking at him with  her big innocent eyes.

When Aditya saw her this appearance he felt like he was looking at a little innocent kitten who was wronged and asking for love and care.

His heart swelled in his chest looking at her. He couldn't control himself anymore and  held her both cheeks in his  hands and moved closer to her and pecked her lips  keeping his lips on her for a few secs.

He wanted to kiss her but he managed to let go and looked at her with love and passion in his eyes and said "Never my love . I would never leave you. Even if you yourself will tell me to leave , I will not. You are mine. You've become mine the moment you confessed your feelings for me ." His tone was filled with possessiveness.

He kissed her eyes "Your eyes" , then her cheeks "Your cheeks" ,  kissed her ears "your ears" then
her lips "Your lips" then on her heart "Your heart and Your soul" saying these he again kissed her lips and murmured "Your whole being belongs to me. You are mine and so am yours" saying this he again kissed her on her lips. 

She also started to kiss him back. She has never felt this sure of anything in her whole life. Everything felt right when it came to him. She was really glad that this wonderful person is hers. Only hers. After so long she has finally found some happiness in the shape of Aditya. Now  she would never let anyone snatch her happiness away from her. She would protect it with all her might.

Their kiss became more and more passionate. Her hands became restless and she ran her hands through his hair and he moaned in delight. His hands also moved inside of her tshirt and pinched her waist.  She moaned in pain and he took this opportunity to enter his tongue inside her mouth.
They were both very  emmersed in their kiss. His tongue tasted every part of her mouth and she also let him do that.

He was literally sucking the life out of her. He was now unable to control himself. The more he tasted her the more addicted he became. It was like a sweet nectar to him . Hell  he could literally kiss her for a life time and he wouldn't get bored .

As time passed , it became kind of difficult for Ava to breathe. She struggled a little and patted his arms to let go. Aditya finally realised that he had lost control and left her lips and kept his forehead on hers .  Their harsh breathing could be heard in the room. 

After their intense kiss both of them finally felt tired and slept in eachother's arms with contentment.

Somewhere in a dark room:
A man was sitting a  chair and looking at a picture of a family with strong hatred.  From that photo 3 people had a red cross sign on their faces. 

He was playing with a lighter in his hands. He kept doing that untill he heard his phone ringing. He immediately answered it as if he was waiting for this call only.

After picking it up the person from the other side
said in an apologetic and fearful voice "S-sir  we were un-unable to kill her. Sh-she  escaped before it could happen "

The moment that person heard it he became so angry that he threw the phone towards the nearby wall and the phone was smashed into pieces. The amount of force and anger used to do it  could be seen from the pieces of the phone.
And then...
.
.
.
.
.
A/N:
Hey guys! What's up?
Thank you for waiting and fulfilling the conditions.
Well what do you think about this new person? Who was this? Whom did he want to kill and why?

To find out these answers keep reading this story. Make sure to vote and comment how you liked today's chapter.

35+votes and 8+ comments for new chapter!