CH 9

Their lips were inches apart when suddenly someone barged in the room.
"Broooooooooo, guess who is ba-!" the person who halted on his steps , when he saw the scene unfolding infront him. Ava quickly scooted far away from him and started looking here and there. The intruder was still stunned at his place. He was unable to believe his eyes. To think his cold devil like brother could also be in this kind of position. Suddenly he felt murderous aura surrounding throughout the room. Aditya was throwing daggers at the intruder like he would kill him the very next moment.

He shuddered in fear. Although he was Rishi Roy Kapoor -the superstar of the entertainment industry -but he was still afraid of his older brother very much. He would never want to get in his brother's badside.
"I'm sorry for intruding. Just treat as a smal rat and carry on" saying this he quickly ran away from there .

After Rishi left, the atmosphere became a little awkward between them. Aditya was feeling very restless. For the first time in his life he felt this sudden urge to kiss someone very badly. He was unable to control himself. 'Only if that stupid brother of mine hadn't disturbed us' Aditya thought in his mind. Finally taking a deep breath he said "you rest now. I'm going to do some work" and went out to calm his raging hormones.

Ava was also quite flustered. She had almost lost control over herself. Thank God someone came or else she might have done something she would regret later. After calming her thoughts she draped a blanket on herself. The medicine was also starting to take effect. Within no time she fell into a soundless sleep.

*******
Aditya was working in his study . He has been reading one particular file from the last 45 minutes. No matter how much he tries, the earlier scene just wouldn't leave his mind . Whenever he closes his eyes, Ava's plump lips and her honey brown eyes which held some nervousness would appear in his mind.

He groned and leaned back on his chair. He was resting on his chair when he heard a slight knock on his door. "Come in"
His assistant Adam came in . "Sir , we have gathered some information about Madam. We didn't dig deeper as you have instructed" Adam said handling the file to Aditya.
"Okay. You may leave" Aditya said opening the file.
' Name - Ava Shetty
Occupation - CEO of The Shetty's
Age- 22
Relationship status - Single (never been in a relationship)
Height - 5'6
Weight - 54 kg'
After seeing a her relationship status, He breathed out a sigh of relief. Thank God she is single. He then stared at her photo in that file. In that picture she was wearing a black shirt and white pant . She was looking at the camera with a stern expression. Aditya caressed her face on the picture. 'Soon Ava. Soon'.

******
Ava woke up after a long sleep . She got from the bed and walked down stairs to the living room.
The head butler Raghu found Ava coming down and quickly went to her.
"Helo Madam. Sir is in his study right now. You please wait here for 5 minutes. The food will be served" He said.
"There in no need for that. I have already given you enough problems. I would not like to keep staying here. Please tell your Sir that I'm really grateful to him. I shall repay him for it" She said shaking her head.
"But Mam. You are still unwell and -" before the butler could say more Ava cut her off by saying "Please. I would not want you guys to worry. I'm fine. And Thank you very much " With that she walked out of the house. She didn't wanna spend anymore time with Aditya. She doesn't know what happens to her whenever she is around him. The cold and bossy Ava just disappears . It's like she just becomes an open book infront him and Ava wasn't liking it. Not even a bit.

Aditya was still engrossed in his work when he finally noticed the time. 8.53 P.M. He got and went to his room to check on Ava. But he found the room to be empty. He was walking downstairs when he found The head butler Raghu coming upstairs.

"Sir Mam has already left . She said that she was very greateful to you. She would also repay you for your help. " Butler said in one breath.

Aditya sighed and thought 'how she is gonna repay me?'

He didn't say anything and went back to his study.

*****
The next day Ava woke up early and went to the office as every other day. She was totally engrossed in meetings and work. She had almost forgotten about the yesterday's incident.
Ava was checking some files when she heard a knock. "Come in".
Her assistant Ria entered and said " Mam, Mr Kapoor is here "
.
.
.
.
.
A/N-
I know today's chapter was a bit boring as i was really sleepy while writing it. Anyways Thanks for reading!