CH 17

As Aditya was cooking, Ava kept peeking on him through her eyes while pretending to read a book sitting on the dining table chair. He was wearing the apron and his sleeves were rolled back. The image of a man as handsome as him cooking in her kitchen made her imagination go wild.

Soon after , she smelt the delicious aroma of food and saw Aditya coming out of kitchen with food in his hands.He then served her the food and told her taste it.He had made her favourite Indian food. Butter Nan with paneer butter masala .

(A/N- It's my favourite actually ^~^)
AVA'S POV:
I felt myself drooling over the food . As soon as he said to eat I quickly started eating the food.
The moment the tasty food went in my mouth , I was again shocked like the previous time. It was really delicious. So delicious that I could eat the food made by him for whole day long. It was literally that delicious.

POV ENDED

As Aditya saw her munching over the food with such pleasure, he got delighted and thanked his mom for teaching him how to cook.

He aslo started eating while stealing glances at her in between. Meanwhile Ava was totally busy in her food. After finishing her food , she finally looked up to see Aditya with a small smile .
And said
"It is so delicious and yummy. I wanna eat more" Aditya compelled and served her some more and said "I have made all of this only for you. Eat as much you want"

Initially Ava was feeling embarrassed but then when she thought about the delicious food all other thoughts left her mind and she ate more without a care of the world.

Seeing such happiness on her face and her delicious bulging cheeks, a thought arose in his mind. He wants to bite that cheek. But he controlled himself and didn't do such thing.

After both of them finished eating, Aditya said "Time for desert"and went inside the kitchen to bring the desert.

It was gulab jamun. Again her favourite. As she was eating the gulab jamun, she thought of how he had made all her favourites in today's dinner.
Without thinking anymore she threw her thoughts away and concentrated on her gulab jamun. As she was eating happily, she didn't notice a shred of food somehow got glued to just beside her lips.

When Aditya saw that, his OCD kicked in and he wanted that piece of shred away. So he said "There is something on your face"
"Where?"
"Here" he said pointing towards the left beside his lips.

So Ava stick her tongue out to find that shred. But was unable to find where.So she kept streching out her tongue here and there. As she was busy with that, here Aditya was staring at her constantly . That pink little tongue was doing things to him.

It was making him feel restless. As it kept on going from here and there , he finally could not control himself and took out his hand to get that piece of food off her but during the process, her pink little tongue accidentally got in contact with his hot fingers.

When Ava felt herself licking something warm to find it was a finger and she was stunned. She looked up and found Aditya's eyes have darkened. She quickly took her tongue back in her mouth and explained "I-I didn't do it intentionally. I'm sorry"

But it was already done.He stood up and went near her all the while having his intense gaze on her. She also stood up. Ava felt her face held in Aditya's warm hands.
"I-I"
She wanted to get away from him but she literally felt like her body was frozen in it's spot. She felt his face getting nearer and nearer .

Her eyes held a slight moisture. Her face was red due to embarassment.. Most particularly, to Aditya, it was looking like a ripped apple . So he did what he wanted to do since the beginning. He went near her face and bit her red cheeks.

When Ava felt him biting her cheeks, she was stunned. Before she could say or do anything. She felt him giving open mouth kisses on that spot where he just bit. He then sticked out his tongue and licked that spot. And then sucked on that spot.

Just like that, he kept on sucking and licking her cheeks with kisses in between. Ava was feeling things which she has never felt in her body. She wanted him to stop . But at the same time, she didn't want him to stop.

His hands sneaked into her waist. Soon his kisses went from her cheeks to her jaw and then her neck. He kept leaving kisses here and there on her neck untill he found her sweet spot. As soon as he bit there on her sweet spot, a moan left from Ava .

She was stunned hearing that type of sound coming out of her mouth.She wanted to protest but it felt like he kept sucking more and more eagerly on her neck after hearing her moan. She felt herself getting lost in the pleasure. She clutched his shirt tightly as his kisses kept getting more and more wilder.

After a while he finally calmed down and with a last kiss on her neck,he looked up he saw Ava breathing heavily. Her face was flushed red and her eyes were mositured and then
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N-
Hey everyone! Thanks for the 1k reads by the way! It was getting a bit more hot here > <
I wanna request those silent readers to please vote if your liking my story so far . Do comment your favourite part!

10+ votes for next chapter! Bye!!!!