CH 10

"Mam, Mr Kapoor is here"
Hearing his name made Ava remember all the scenes of yesterday. From passing out infront of him to the 'almost kiss'. She had totally forgotten about him.

She doesn't why but she felt nervousness taking over her all of a sudden. The thought of meeting him after the yesterday's incident did something to her. Before him , she has never felt , not even a bit of nervousness around any opposite sex. But there is something different about him. Something she wanted to avoid very badly.

Ava just nodded her head and told Ria to let Aditya come inside . After a few seconds she heard a knock. Ava tried to calm her nerves and said "come in"
The door opened and a man in a black Armani suit entered her cabin with his assistant followed by. Aditya was looking ever so handsome in his attire. Even a straight male would quaver in front of this man. Looking at the man in front of her Ava just wanted get lost in him. Feeling herself a little dazed, she quickly composed herself and became all professional.

"Hello Mr. Kapoor" She greeted him. Ava didn't why but she felt like Aditya's eyes deemed a little after hearing her words. The assistant behind Aditya sighed. Madam has no idea how much sir was excited to meet her. He literally was stuck infront of the mirror checking himself out again and again. He even asked him how did he look almost 100 times from the moment they left from the penthouse.

"Please sit" Ava offered them to sit. Then they started discussing about the upcoming project.

After a lot of discussion it was almost lunch time. Ava out of courtesy asked Aditya if he wanted to have lunch with her. She hoped him to deny her and leave but who knew he would reply with "Sure". Ava's face twitched but she still composed herself and asked what they would like to have.

"Same as yours" Aditya replied staring at her. Ava felt a little bit weird under his intense gaze. Not a bad kind of weird. It's more like a good kind of weird. Then she asked assistant Adam what he would like to have. Adam was about to reply when suddenly he felt a sudden chill and looked at Aditya to see him smiling at him.

He was wearing the same smile he would give before destroying his victims. Adam coughed and said "You don't need to order Mam. I have to go somewhere so I will take my leave first”. Saying that he quickly ran away from there with his tail between his legs. *Sigh* 'A life of an assistant is really difficult.'

The atmosphere became a bit quite after he left. Ava cleared her throat and said "Thank you once again for helping yesterday. I don't how should I repay you for it"

"No need to thank me. I just I did what i have to do and about repayment..." Aditya replied dragging the word repayment.

"Can I ask anything as a repayment?" Aditya asked raising his eyebrows.
"As long as it's within my capability, yes" Ava replied.

Aditya was about to say more when he was interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Guess our lunch has arrived." Aditya said.
After 5 minutes the lunch was served in front of them . Ava is big foodie. As long as there is food in front of her she would no longer care about anyone else and keep eating. Just because she was a bit busy lately she was unable to eat properly. Now that the project has been finalized she can eat with a piece of mind.

Ava was lost in her lunch while Aditya was just starting at her with a  dotting gaze . If anyone from his office would see his expression they would surely pass out from shock.

Ava again felt his staring so she looked up and saw his dotting gaze and went back to eating. Wait doting? Ava again looked up to see that he wasn't looking at her anymore and was quietly eating his lunch. As if the look she just felt right was just her imagination.  She didn't think deeply and again continued eating.
  There was this harmonious atmosphere surrounding them .

Aditya said breaking the silence " Taking about repayment..
'Why don't you become my girlfriend?'

The moment those words left his mouth Ava choked on her food and spit out the food in her mouth. She started coughing. After calming her coughs she looked up to see a very horrible scene in front her. The fried rice which she was eating now was all on Aditya's face and suit.
'OMG! What have I done?!' Ava thought . Saying she was embarrassed would be an understatement. She just wanted the ground to open up and swallow her whole.

Rumor has it that Aditya Roy Kapoor has a serious OCD. He didn't even spared his own sister when she accidentally touched him with dirty muddy hands. He kept scrubbing himself with soap for about 2 long hours. He also punished his sister by making her clean their whole house for a week . If he would find a single dust on house , he would again force her to clean the house.

Ava quickly started apologising "I'm really sorry. Extremely sorry. I didn't mean to spit out all my food on you"  Ava again slapped her mouth and scolded herself. And then
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N-
Hey sweet people! How are you doing?
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!