CH 28

Previously:
She smiled at his thoughtfulness, then tiptoed holding his shoulder and kissed his cheek saying "Thank you Adi" went towards the table leaving a blushing Adi behind.

Now:
After having breakfast Aditya wasn't  leaving her place at all. She literally had to bribe him with endless kisses
and force him to go to his office.

Ava smiled thinking about him and shook her head. She was now working in her office when she heard her phone ring. She immediately picked up the call and asked

"Did you get any information?"

"No mam. All the CCTV footage from yesterday's night has been erased from the roadside camera. No reports about any accident yesterday have come. In fact, there was not even a single sign or clue of any such accident. ." He said

Ava frowned hearing that. It's becoming all so confusing. From all the information, she was sure that it was not just an accident. It was a finely pre-planned murder.  But who wanted to kill her and why?

Thinking about her family's accident, she again asked "Did you investigate the accident of my family?"

"Yes Mam. But just like your case, no CCTV footage or any kind of clue is left. And the shocking thing was , their accident was kind of similar to what was about to happen to you." He replied with intensity.

Ava did have such intuition. But after investigation she still felt kind of shocked. She never really thought about investigating the death since it was exactly like an accident. But now that she really thought about it. Someone was trying to kill their whole family. But who was it? Why was he so silent all these 5 years ? Why did he attack now? What was this person's grudge against us?

So many questions were floating in her mind and none of the questions had any answer.

"Okay. Do one thing. Investigate everything about our family. How did we start business? Who were there with us? Friends, relatives , everything." She said with a cold voice.

She leaned back on her chair as she pondered about things.

A dangerous killing intent flashed in her eyes as she thought about her family's murder. Whoever it was . The moment she finds this person, he or she will not be able to live to see another sunrise. He or she will have to go through the same pain , which she has been bearing all these years.

After a while she looked at the time to see 30 minutes were left for lunch time. She suddenly thought about surprising Aditya in his office. Thinking about that, she grabbed her car keys and went towards his office while bringing lunch for both of them.

......

Meanwhile  in the AK Company, everyone was in a good mood since their boss hasn't been shouting at them. In fact he didn't even scold them and politely asked them to redo the work. Some of the employees were even promoted. All were speculating what good thing has happened to their boss.  Various conclusions were made but none thought about His love life since all of them knew that sun can rise in the west but their sir can never willingly go after any woman.

Meanwhile Aditya was working in the office in a good mood all the while having a small smile on his face. As he was engrossed he heard someone barge in his office without knocking.
He closed his eyes and counted 1 ,2,3
"Broooooo! " Rishi Roy Kapoor ran towards him and slumped down on the couch infront of him.

Aditya rubbed his temples and said "How many times have I told you to knock before coming!"

Almost like his words reminded something to Rishi , he suddenly sat straight and asked with narrowed eyes"I had almost forgotten. Who was that girl? I was again on a shooting trip hence couldn't ask about that"

Aditya didn't say anything as he knew the moment he tells him about her , his whole family will be outside his office,asking him to let them meet Ava, which would definitely overwhelme her and he didn't want that. So he said  without looking towards his direction "No one"

"Don't lie bro! I know. She was not just no one. You were literally about to kiss her then. Who was she? Is she going to be my Bhabhi?" He asked wriggling his eyebrows.

But Aditya didn't say anything and kept mum and before Rishi could say more they heard the door opening and looked there to see a  gorgeous woman with dark brown hair and wearing Black shirt and pants holding a lunch box in her hands.

Both Aditya, Rishi were shocked seeing Ava in Adi's office. Before she could say anything, her gaze went towards another person sitting in his office and....

A/N
How are you all?!  I don't know if this chapter was very good or not.
You guys can suggest me some ideas if you want and thanks for reading.Love you all❤️

Please check my profile for an important announcement.