CH 11

Ava was apologizing again and again.
"It wasn't entirely my fault okay? You said something hilarious out of a sudden and I was really shocked okay?" Ava tried to act tough on the surface but she knew that she was panicking alot inside. As she was predicting him to lash out on her but unexpectedly something completely different scene happened.

Aditya silently took out his napkin from his pocket and wiped his face. "It's okay" Aditya said with a calm expression.
Ava was a bit bewildered. I mean if someone else had done something like this to her -OCD or not!- she would have surely given them a peace of mind.

"So as I was saying, Be my girlfriend?" Aditya again asked seeing Ava lost in her thoughts.

"What the heck? Are you serious?!" Ava exclaimed looking at Aditya .

For the first time in her life someone proposed her in the middle of having lunch. Where there was literally no connection with their conversation to this proposal topic.
Ava suddenly remembered the rumours about Aditya being gay. She  sighed in relief as she has grasped the main point
"Ohh so you want me to become your girlfriend because of the rumours of you being gay? "
Ava asked with eagerness as if she was patting herself with an imaginary hand for guessing correct.

After hearing Ava's words Aditya's face turned ashen. "What the hell are you even talking about?" He asked with greeted teeth.
Ava was looking at Aditya with confusion. As if a big red question mark has appeared on her face .
"Wait! If that's not the case , why would you propose to me to become your girlfriend?"

Although Ava has an high IQ and very smart in the field of business. But when it comes to the matter between men and women, she is utterly dense. Ever since she was a kid , she was well protected by her brother in her primary school and during her highschool she was highly bullied as she was younger and smarter than the rest and she was also homeschooled during her University.
After joining business, she did get quite a bit of proposals but she knew they weren't actually after her heart instead they were after her wealth or her body.

So she was very confused. She knew she didn't have any model type figure that men would die for. Neither she  was very beautiful so she was not sure why Aditya would want her to be his girlfriend.

"Because I like you" Aditya replied to her question straight forwardly staring at her with ever so gentle eyes .

The moment those three words left his mouth Ava's breath got stuck for a moment.The whole surroundings went silent. Her heart started beating faster and faster . *Thump thump* *thump thump* she could even hear the loud beating of her heart.

Ava tried to regain her compose but it was a bit difficult for her. Although she had received a few proposals after joining business and she never had any problem turning them down but in Aditya's case it was becoming difficult to even utter a few words. She didn't know why this was happening to her. Finally composing herself she said
"I'm sorry but I don't have any intention to be anyone's girlfriend so far and I'm sure you will find more beautiful and talented girls than me so please. I'm sorry, apart from this you can ask anything as a repayment " .

Although Aditya was prepared for it but still her rejection did hurt. A lot. He took her hands in his arms and said "Don't reject me so fast. I know it's very soon and we only met just yesterday but..I know what my heart wants. I've never in my entire life felt this kind of attraction towards anyone before. And I'm sure you can also feel it. I had never believed in love at first sight before but after looking at you I'm damn sure I believe it now , all too well . Whenever you come infront of me my heart beat start running marathon. And when i look at your eyes , gosh! I just wanna keep drowning in your eyes all day long and never get out of it. I know you may not believe me but trust me whatever is coming out my mouth is utterly the truth."

And then
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N-
Hey everyone I'm really sorry for the delay in the updates. But what can I do? I had alots of assignment to complete so I was unable to update yesterday. I'm a school going student so I may not be able to update regularly so please bear with it. Thank you so much for reading. Love you all .