CH 18

After a while he finally calmed down and with a last kiss on her neck,he looked up and saw Ava breathing heavily. Her face was flushed red and her eyes were mositured

Her lips were red like cherry due to her continuous lip bitting. Aditya groaned seeing that. Only he can understand how much he was controlling himself from tasting those luscious cherry lips.

He freed her lips from her teeth and caressed her lips with his thumb. Her lips were so soft like a rose petal. The urge to kiss and taste those  lips was getting stronger and stronger.

Ava was feeling heavenly as he caressed her lips with his warm fingers. Her hold on his shirt tightened. Her mind was completely blank now. She didn't want to let go of this feeling. The feeling which he was giving to her. She wanted to succumb to this feeling.  She again saw his lips coming near hers. Ahh she doesn't know what to do anymore. She wants to feel it. Let all the insecurities , fear go to  hell.

She closed her eyes and waited for him to do the 'deed'. She felt his hot breath fanning her lips. She felt his lips approaching
"TING TONG"when someone rang her door bell. Both of them abruptly stopped in their movements . Aditya cursed under his breath as he was again interrupted when he was about to kiss her.

  Ava snapped out of her trance and pushed Aditya away. Here Aditya was also startled hearing the sudden door bell. So he stumbled and fell down when Ava pushed him away.

She didn't really mean to push him that hard but the deed was already done . So she ran away mumbling a 'sorry' to him.

The door bell was ringing continuously, so she quickly opened the door.
"SURPRISE!"
Infront of the door , two girls were standing with lots of food items and other items .
Ava was shocked seeing her two best friends infront of her.  Sia and Annie.

They pushed her out of their way and got inside the house. "When did you guys come back?" Ava asked following them totally surprised by their visit. Siya was out with a trip with her boyfriend and Annie was on a business trip. Sia is a famous fashion designer. Her brand was famous all over the world. Annie was a CEO of her family's company just like her.  Siya was more outgoing and extrovert meanwhile Annie was more of an introvert like her. But all in all they were her best buddies since childhood!

"We came back today at morning itself. So we thought why not surprise you? " Sia said placing the things she has brought on the sofa table.

"It's been quite a while since three of us have spent time together so we have brought so many food with us to enjoy our girl's night" Annie said excitedly.

"I agree. It's been so long. Let's do that" Ava replied. She too missed her girls . By now she had completely forgotten about a 'certain someone' lying on the floor  rubbing his butt.

"Uff let's go to kitchen and bring out these food" Sia said getting up from the sofa . And three of them went towards the kitchen. Ava felt like she was forgetting something. But she could not remember what .

"What were you doing before we c-" Annie halted on her steps as she noticed something. "What is that?" She asked pointing towards Ava's neck.
Sia also noticed that and widen her eyes in realisation.

"What?" Ava asked confusely when she finally remembered what she had forgotten .

"Is that a hickey?" Sia asked her suspiciously.

"Wh-what?! No-no- before she could say anything else.
"Ava baby! Where were you? I was wait-"

Aditya halted on her steps as he saw two women staring at him with their mouth agape . Ava closed her eyes as if to prepare herself for what was coming. Three Two One
"WHAT THE F*CK?!"

"WHAT IS GOING ON?"

"AVA BABY?"

"YOU HAVE ALREADY GOT A BF BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL US?"

"EXPLAIN!"

"RIGHT NOW"

Both of her bestfriends were screaming one after another. "Okay.. Calm down . Im explaining"

"DO HELL WITH CALM DOWN!  You kept this hidden from us? Your best friends? "
Before they could scold anymore they heard a voice  "First let her speak. You are not letting her explain "

As soon as they heard that , they stopped screaming and looked at him  from top to bottom with scrutinizing eyes. Ava got alert.  She quickly went towards Aditya and said "We will meet later now go byee!" Saying that she dragged him out of there to the main door.

"What happened? I should be there with you to help you explain right? " He asked standing near the door.
"No need for that. You don't know. And have no idea how dangerous and protective they can be when it comes to me. They were about to go on a CBI investigation with you" She said sighing.

"It's okay. I don't mind. It just shows how much they love and care for you. That's really good. " He said and reached out his hand to caress her cheeks. Gosh he just couldn't control. Her cheeks are so soft. Literally it's like he is obsessed with her cheeks. Though it felt good to her.

But this time she didn't let him caress for long and shoved his hand away.
"Leave now! Enough of your playing with my cheeks!" She said 'annoyingly'.
He just hummed but did not leave and kept staring at her.

Now she was really annoyed "Leave already " with that she pushed him out of her door and closed the door on his face!
.
.

.
A/N
Hey guys! Hope you all liked the chapter!
I have never really thought that my story would be got this much views! So thank you so much all for 2k + views! Really appreciate!

For more updates related insta- @nezuko2123_

15+ votes for next chapter .
Do comment your favourite part!