Chapter Twenty-Seven

3 years later

Slowly waking up, I hears the soft voices of Ava trying to get Sophia to calm down.

"Shhh, Sophia, please daddy is sleeping, he's had a really busy week and he needs to sleep. Ava says, in a hush voice whilst trying to stop her little 3 year old from running into our bedroom.

Hearing the commotion outside of the door, I quickly slid on my boxers on followed by my sweatpants. Airing out their duvet, I quickly makes their bed before opening the door.

"DADDDDAAA" Sophia shouted when she saw I had opened the door. Within a spit second, she was racing towards me, almost knocking me over.

"Ah, my beautiful Bambina, I hope you are taking care of Mummy little one." I said, whilst nuzzling my face into our toddlers head giving her the biggest cuddle possible.

"Dadda, Mummy wouldnt let me see you!" She said, curling up in my arms whilst Ava looks on at the two of us lovingly.

"Well little one, Mummy was letting me sleep in a little longer as I have worked very hard recently, but I know she will never stop you seeing me. She just loves us soo much." I say as I look up to my beautiful wife, causing her to blush. I love the effect I still have on my wife, and she knows she has the same effect on me.

"But I missed you Dadda" Sophia said, cuddling into my shoulder, whilst Ava knelt down to rub Sophias back to comfort her.

"I know princess, I am so sorry Ive been busy with work, but Mummy and I are going to take you to nursery today, and Ill be waiting for you when you finish." I said, slowly rocking her trying to calm her down.

"Sophia, shall we go and get dressed so we can let daddy get ready?" Ava said, whilst picking up our daughter from my arms and transferring her into her own arms. They both walked out of our room and down to Sophias bedroom to get her changed.

Quickly jumping into our ensuite, I washed the night away and carried out my morning routine of selfcare. Once I had finished in the bathroom, I walk into our wardrobe to be greeted by the best sight in the world.

Ava was standing there in just her underpants, with her back turned towards me trying to find her outfit for the day. I slowly walk up to my wife and surround my arms around her waist. She lent back into my chest, resting her head on my shoulder. I took this opportunity to attack her neck with my lips, causing her to wrap her arms around mine, twisting to face me.

"Baby, we need to get ready, we have to take Soph to nursery. However I dont mind this." Ava said, looking into my eyes with pure love, however mine were fixed on her nude top half. "Eyes up here Mr Miller." She said, lifting my chin up with her index finger.

"Mrs Miller, you look absolutely divine, is something different, you seem to be glowing and these..." I say, running my hands down her body, before placing them on her breasts. "These are bigger, Ava youre beautiful! Baby, is this what I think?" I say, removing my hands and placing them back on her waist.

"Well, I was going to tell you when we got back home, but yes, yes I am." She says, wrapping her arms around my neck before placing her delicate lips on mine.

Without a second breath, I pick her up and carry her to our bed.

"Ava, I love you, I love you so much." I say, kissing over her exposed skin, leaving a trail of goose bumps.

"I love you so much Col, youre the love of my life, I cant wait to see you hold another one of our babies! I cant believe that youre mine, that you are the dad to my babies." She says, with tears in her eyes, I wipe them away from her and give her another kiss.