Chapter Eight

Ava's POV

"Belle, were here, you need to wake up baby." I heard Colton say, before I felt a light peck on my cheek. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the bright light filling the interior of the plane. Looking up towards Colton's face, I see him beaming with a giant smile.

"I see someone's excited to be home." I said, giggling at how happy he is.

"I am, I'm so happy. And to have you here with me just makes this even better." He said, placing his hand on mine, caressing my palm. We spent 10 minutes just looking into each other's eyes dreamingly.

"We have arrived at your destination, please have a great day." I heard the pilot say, before Colton stood up and held his hand out for me. I placed my hand in his, before he gently pulled me up, before placing his hand round my waist. I quickly adjusted my navy blue dress, while Colton  dusted off his suit.

"Charlie, we have arrived, come on." I said, looking around the plane, trying to search for him. Not before long, I felt two little arms come around my hips.

"I'm here Avaa, are we in Italy now?" he asked me.

"Yes, we are little man, are you excited for this holiday?" Colton answered before I even got a chance to.

"I am so excited, I can make new friends." Charlie said bouncing up and down. He took Colton's other hand as we started to walk out of the plane. Just as we reached the stairs, a bodyguard came up to stop us.

"Sir, I have tried to move them, however there are paparazzi's everywhere outside. How would you like to handle this?" the body guard asked, causing Colton's hand to tighten around my waist.

"Can someone take Charlie here to the car, with an umbrella covering him. I want you to carry him." He said, turning to Lauren, who nodded his head. She quickly scooped up Charlie in her arms and followed the bodyguard out. Once we knew Charlie was in a car, it was our time to get out of the plane.

"Baby, are you okay?" I heard Colton say softly.

"Yeah, I am fine, don't worry about me. Let's go shall we?" I say, kissing his cheek lightly.

"Belle, remember to keep your head down." He said, making sure to keep his grip on my waist.

"I want people to know I am yours. I am not ashamed of my love for you, I don't care if they see my face. Ti amo troppo per le persone a non sapere."  I say, pecking his lips. (I love you too much for people not to know.) He chuckled at my statement before moving us towards the stairs.

"I love you so much too belle." He says, before smashing his lips on mine. In front of all the paparazzi, they took the opportunity to snap up photos of us. I pecked his cheek before we descended the stairs. We arrived at the car before they could take anymore. After a few minutes, we were driving towards Colton's parents' house.

"Now Av, I know you've seen my house, however my parents' house is double the size. So be prepared baby." Colton said quietly into me ear.

"Really?"

"Yeah belle, I brought them it 3 years ago." He said, pulling my waist closer to him, before placing his head over my shoulder and resting in my neck.

"Colton what are you doing to Ava?" Charlie asked, causing me to chuckle.

"I am just resting my head, she has a very comfy shoulder." He said, before placing a discreet kiss on my neck.

We spent the next 30 minutes talking, laughing and playing I spy games with Charlie.

"Sir, we have arrived." The driver said, before turning off the engine, and walking around to open Colton's door. He turned around and offered me his hand.