Chapter Fourteen

Ava's POV

"Ugh, what's that." I wake up to a loud ringing coming from the side of the bed. Rolling over, I look at my phone.

"Good morning, this is Ava. How can I help?" I ask in a tired voice, trying my best to not sound like I just woke up.

"Good morning Ava, my name is Maea I am your agent here at IMG models. I have phoned you this morning to one introduce myself, but more importantly to say that a company has come back to us. They want you to be one of their main models." She said, very excitedly.

"Oh wow, thank you so so much, and I hope to meet you personally soon." I say, while the bedroom door opens and Colton walks in. He comes over to the bed and sits down next to me, pulling me to sit in his lap.

"That's perfectly fine Ava, I am so happy for you. This is the first time any company has done this. Is it okay if I come over to your house to discuss the job they are offering?" She asks me while I stare at Colton.

"Well, it's technically not my house, as I live with my boyfriend in his. But I'll ask him." I say, before turning to Colton. "Is it okay if my agent from Img models comes here to discuss a job?" I ask him with hopefully eyes.

"Of course it is baby, anyone here to talk to you about your modelling is completely welcome." He said, pecking my cheek.

"I'm guessing you heard that, he says it's absolutely fine. When should I be expecting you?" I ask, trying my best not to freak out that a big company already wants me to be their model.

"I am going to be there in 30 minutes if that's okay?" She asks.

"Yeah that fine, I guess I'll see you than. Once again thank you so much though." I say, before we both say our goodbyes.

"So what's this all about baby?" Colton asks, while I'm trying to get out of his python like grip.

"Well I have an agent at IMG models, and she is coming round here. Because there is a big company to be one of their main models. Can you believe it Colton. Someone wants me to model their products. Anyway I have 29 minutes to get dressed, so please let me out of your grip." I practically jump up and down in his arms.

"Wow, Baby, that is brilliant news. I knew you could do it. Now go and get pretty little arse ready." He slaps my butt cheek once I had got out of his grip.

Running to the bathroom I take a really quick shower before slipping on a cream cropped jumper, tights and a plaid short skirt. Finally slipping on my over the knee boots, I run to dry my hair. I had just finished curling my hair and putting a little makeup on by the time I heard the door bell ring.

I ran downstairs and almost flung the door off it's hinges.

"Hello Ava, I am Maea, we spoke on the phone earlier." A petit brown-haired lady said, smiling at me.

"Hello, it's really nice to meet you. Please come in." I say, as I lead her to the front room. "Maea, this is my boyfriend Colton. Colton, this is my agent Maea." I say, introducing the two.

"Hi, it's great to meet you." Colton said politely, shaking her small hand.

"Wow, I've read about you two, but you are an even cuter couple in real life." Maea said, once we had sat down. She was in front of me while I had Colton on the side of me.

"Thank you but were just like anyone other couple." I say, blushing slightly.

"Well not ever couple has the most eligible bachelor in the world as a boyfriend. And not everyone has the most sort out model, who's has companies fighting over her. That's why I'm here to talk to you." She said, which caught my attention.