Chapter Twenty-Three

*Ava's POV*

I stir awake to the feeling of my husband's muscular chest picking me up and carrying me from the car. I turn to look up at him and he glanced down before smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Good morning my beautiful wife, we are nearly at the plane so I will keep on carrying you until we get there." He says, holding me closer whilst he walks up the small flight of stairs up to his jet. Once we get inside, he places me into a chair before giving my forehead a peck. "Baby, I am just going to talk to the pilot for a minute, I'll be back in a minute" he says, quickly placing a kiss on my lips before I saw him walk away from where I was sat and to the cockpit. I got comfy on my plush seat and then watched as the cabin crew got the plane ready for taxying once Colton was done speaking with the pilot.

"Come here baby!" I say once I see him walk away and towards me, I extended my arms gesturing him to give me a hug. He walked into my awaiting arms and gave me a long embrace whilst he was sitting down and getting ready for the plane to take off.

It took us 20 minutes before we were in the air and on our way to our honeymoon. The flight would take us 15 hours to fly directly to our destination, that is all that Colton would tell me. That as well as very skimpy clothes as where we're going it is going to be hot. We spent the most amount of time EnRoute to the destination was just embracing one another whilst we slept or making out with each other. About 10 minutes before we landed at the mysterious destination, Colton decided that I needed to wear a blindfold.

"Come on baby, just wear it for me?" He pleaded in between his laughs whilst trying to slip it on.

"Who knows what you might do whilst you have me blindfolded. I thought you only brought this for in the bedroom." I say, wetting myself with laughter. Once we calmed down from the remark I made, I let him place the scarf around my head as I leant back into my plush chair whilst we started to descend. The whole time, I felt Colton's hand on mine and his other arm was wrapped around me to feel like I am safe the whole time. I felt the plane land on the tarmac, and I knew we had arrived at our destination. I feel Colton pull me up from my seat and then start to walk me out of the plane, he started to thank the crew, so I did too without even knowing the crew. Before we left the plane, Colton spoke to the pilot and arranged the time to come and take us home.

"Baby I am going to carry you down the stairs as I do not want you to hurt yourself. Okay babe?" He said awaiting my answer to ensure that he does not startle me.

"I know you would do everything and anything to protect me Col." I say, as he starts to wrap my arms around his neck, he then picked me up bridal style whilst he carefully walks down the stairs. He placed me on the ground and then he gave a 5 second countdown until he released the blindfold and allowed me to see the amazing scenery.

"Where have you taken me babe? I don't mind whereas I'm here with you and it is beautiful!" I exclaimed, kissing his awaiting lips, after that I snuggled into his chest whilst he strokes my hair.

"Well my amazing and sexy wife, I have brought you to Le Meridien Bora Bora for a fortnight to celebrate our marriage and just to have you all by myself all day and night." He says, holding me by my waist whilst slightly rocking us before I squealed and jumped up and down whilst trying to kiss Colton all over his face.

"Come on Mrs Miller, shall we go to our villa now?" He asks, I calm down and taking his awaiting hand as we walked to the awaiting golf cart which is waiting to take us to the reception. They drove us around for 5 minutes maximum before they announced we were at the reception. We walked towards the front desk whilst the bell boys took our luggage from the cart and whisked it away out of our sight.