Chapter Fifteen

Ava's POV

"Baby, its time to get up, you need to get ready. Get your pretty little butt out of bed." I heard Colton say quietly, feeling him burry his head into my neck.

"Urgh, I don't want to wake up." I groaned, turning over to face him. Opening my eyes, I am greeted with Colton looking lovely at me.

"Well, you have to babe. Come on." He said, getting up, offering me his hand. Taking his hand, he pulled me gently. Not even helping, he ended up pulling me all over the bed. Deciding that I have to get up, I pull up and get off the bed.

Once we finished our morning routine, I decided to pick out an outfit. Choosing something cute but comfy I go for a off the shoulder grey sweatshirt, black mini skirt and over the knee thigh high boots.

Once I had finished my hair and makeup, I walked downstairs to be greeted to a suited Colton

"Good morning handsome." I said, back hugging him, pecking his cheek.

"Well good morning to you too beautiful." He said, turning around, placing his hands on my waist. "Look at you baby, your gorgeous. Will you come by the office once your finished?" he asked, well practically begged.

"Of course, babe." I said, giving him a massive hug. He pulled me closer, and we just stayed like that for a few minutes. After a while we pull apart. Walking into the garage, we walk towards the range rover.

After 20 minutes, we turn up at IMG model headquarters.

"Thank you, babe." I say, leaning over to give him a peck on the lip. But he reached over and held my face against his lips.

"Bye baby, remember to come to me after." He said, pecking my lips once again. He took my hand and gave the back a peck. "I love you baby, I really do. And I am so proud of you."

"I love you too Colton, thank you so much for all of this." I say, giving him one last peck.

"I only helped the process along, its your beautiful body and face which has got you here. Now baby, go in there and become the best model in the world." He pecked my lips once again before he let me go.

Getting out of the car, I turn and blow a kiss to him before walking into the building. Walking up to the front desk, I nervously play with my hands.

"Hello, my name is Ava Wilson, I had a meeting with my manager Maea. She said, that I should come down here today." I said, smiling to the receptionist.

"Oh yes of course. Can I just say congratulations and welcome to the family." She said, gesturing to the whole surroundings. Causing us both to giggle. "If you just wait over there, she'll be down in a few minutes." She said, gesturing to the seating area. I quickly thanked her, before walking over the seats.

Quickly pulling out my phone, I opened imessage and sent a quick text to Colton.

I'm waiting for my manager now, I miss you already babe. -A xx