Chapter Thirteen

Ava's POV

"You ready baby?" Colton said, finishing off his tie.

"Yeah, I'm just a little nervous. But if nothing comes from this, then well at least I gave it a chance." I said, brushing off my top and my jeans. I walk over to the bed and grabbed my grey cardigan, slipping it on, I walk back to the mirror and sigh.

"You, my beautiful girlfriend, are absolutely gorgeous. I know you are going to blow them away. Now let's get your pretty butt to this meeting." He lightly slapped my arse before he walked away.

We got into his car, he quickly purred the car to life. He zoomed out of the driveway, after a few minutes he placed his hand over my jumpy knee.

"Baby calm down. La vostra così bella. Once your finished baby, please come to the office." (Your so beautiful) Colton said, slightly rubbing my knee. I placed my hand over his and start playing with his thumb. We do this often, playing with each other's hand while he drives.

"Do you know when you drive, your so concentrated, you even get these little wrinkles. Right here on your forehead." I said, pointing to his little wrinkles.

"I don't have winkles misses. My flawless skin has no imperfections." He said, grabbing my hand once again.

"Except your little dimple right here." I point my finger to his dimple. Once Colton pulled up in front of the IMG building, he turned to look at me. Laughing at my behaviour, he took my finger and gave it a peck.

"You ready babe?" he asked, placing his hand on my cheek. Sighing I turn to face him.

"I'm quite nervous." I say, looking towards my legs. Colton grabbed my chin and made me look at his face.

"No need to be nervous baby. Come on, go show the world how beautiful you are." Colton said, before giving me a quick kiss. "Now baby, go shake that ass while I'm in a boring meeting. See you later Av." He gave me one last kiss before giving me a hug.

"Bye babe, I'll see you later. Once I'm done, I'll come visit you." I say before kissing his cheek. After 5 minutes I get out of the car. Waiting for Colton to start the car again, I wave at him while he drives away.

Turning around, I walk into the building behind me.

"Hello Miss, how can I help you?" the receptionist asked once she looked up from her desk.

"Hello, my name is Ava Wilson, I am here for a meeting." I say, nervously placing with my hands.

"Of course, they'll be down any minute. But can I ask you a question? Are you THE Ava Wilson?" she asks, leaning slightly forwards.

"Well, I'm the only one I know." I say laughing slightly.

"So, your Colton Millers girlfriend?" she asks hopefully.

"Yeah, the one and only." I say, doing a little turn.

"Your so lucky, and he's totally right. Your absolutely gorgeous, you'd make the most perfect model. Good luck with your interview. But can I ask one more thing?" she said, with a giant smile on her face.

"Yeah, sure anything, I've got time." I say smiling at her.

"Can I get a selfie with you?"

"Of course, why not." I chuckle before walking around her desk.

"Thank you so much, you are so kind." She said, smiling at me once we had taken the photo.

"Miss Ava Wilson please." A tall, slender woman asked. I got up and walked towards her. She turned around and started to walk towards the lifts. "Miss Wilson, my name is Isabella Smith and I am the chief of scouting. So today we will ask you some questions, and then get you to do some cat walking and all that stuff." She said, waving her hand a little. Once we walked out of the lift, we went into a large office.