X

"why the long face A-Xian?" Jiang Yanli asked Wei Wuxian. It has been a month since he came back from the dead, no one knew aside from few. He sighed again, his son had been with Lan Wangji for two weeks. His A-Yuan requested to remain by Lan Wangji's side first before returning.

"I don't know why... But it felt like my me and my son were strangers..." He sighed as he looked at his sister who sat beside him, "it felt like there's a great distance between us and... I can't help but get jealous over his and Lan Zhan's bond... I'm afraid there will come a time when A-Yuan might choose Lan Zhan than me in the end, Lan Zhan had been there for him while... I... I just returned from dead..."

"You're insecure..." Jiang Yanli smiled, "if you ask me A-Xian... The problem lies in you..."

Wei Wuxian stared at his sister with his conflicted expression.

"You can't help but feel jealous because you saw them very close... But A-Xian... Have you ever thought that you're the one making no progress at all? A-Yuan had been trying to close the gap between the two of you, he smile and laugh with you, but have you ever understood the meaning behind those?"

"Jiejie... You mean..."

"Yes A-Xian... When you return all you did was wallow in your sadness and grudges... Even A-Yuan noticed, discreetly and silently slipping away from you... I may sound like father but A-Xian, a child needs his family... His parents... You cannot keep him away from the world... The next thing you'll know, he was no longer there beside you..."

Again, Wei Wuxian breath deeply. His hands rest on the table.

"A-Xian... Take this nice and slow... Don't rush... Return to the happy go lucky bastard you once was, the one flaunting his skills and beauty and cheekily pull pranks to everyone. Make your son know the real playful you not this... Not this current A-Xian... Let yourselves get to know each other... Break the wall you created because of your fears... Okay?"

"Jiejie, you really know how to flatter and at the same time insult my ego... But I guess... You are correct... I've been always on high alerts that I created this barrier between us..."

Wei Wuxian stood up and took a transportation talisman.

"And where are you going?"

"To break some rules on that forsaken mountain..."

Jiang Yanli couldn't help but laugh, "bring some Ice cream as souvenir! And tell A-Ling I'll be here for a while..."

"Okay Jiejie... Is that all?" Jiang Yanli nodded and waved byebye to Wei Wuxian.

And now...

Right now Wei Wuxian is staring at a black rabbit. It's been two weeks since he last visited to see his son with Lan Wangji. He checked on him through the raven he left to his son, and honestly, he didn't think a rabbit would meet him at the gates just after he broke the wards. Not just any ordinary rabbit.

But a muscled hunk rabbit. ⊙.☉...

Yeah, you read it right. A muscle hunk rabbit.

"Pfft!" Wei Wuxian laughed so hard alarming several on duty.

"Ah! It's senior Wei!" Lan Jingyi cried, "here for Sizhui?"

"Pwahahahha! Hmm... Haha...yes!" Wei Wuxian answered, "by the way, what's with this muscled rabbit... *Pets the black rabbit* nice biceps you go-puhahahahha-t there..."

"A-Niang!"

Wei Wuxian turn his head and saw his son happily trying not to break any rules while throttling to him. He took the muscles rabbit to his arm, the raven he left rests by his shoulder. He smiled at his son who paused for a while and then shyly scooted over him.