XXI

Wei Wuxian ripped the hem of his sleeves. He opened Lan Wangji's robes and pressed the points to regulate blood flow. The wound was deep.

"What the hell did you do?!" He asked taking the medicine pouch in his robes and tend Lan Wangji's wound.

Their heat and rut are just below their skin but Lan Wangji's wound was not. Wei Wuxian patiently and carefully patched the former's wound.

"Nnngh!" Lan Wangji groaned, his head laid on Wei Wuxian's shoulder, sniffing the scent of Lotuses and touch of spices.

"Wei.... Ying..." He called, Wei Wuxian flinched with the touch. Lan Wangji yanked him down and shamelessly rubbed their restraint cocks together.

"You are so beautiful...wife." Lan Wangji runs his hands down Wei Wuxian's legs, then grasps his left foot, taking the offending boots of his beloved, "You have such lovely legs. I want to kiss every inch of them. Starting here."

With heated mind, Lan Wangji pulled Wei Wuxian down and pinned him on the ground. He took Wei Wuxian's leg. He presses his lips against hus big toe and then grazes the pad with his teeth.

Everything south of Wei Wuxian's waistline convulses. Lan Wangji's tongue glides up his instep and his teeth skim his heel and up to hi ankle. Lan Wangji trails kisses up the inside of his calf; soft wet kisses. He wriggle beneath him.

"Still.," Lan Wangji warns, and suddenly flips Wei Wuxian onto hi stomach and continues his leisurely journey with his mouth up the backs of the latter's legs, to his thighs, hus behind, and then he stops. Wei Wuxian, drunked in his heat, groan.

"Please..."

"I want you naked," Lan Wangji murmurs and slowly unhooks the metal clasp, one hook at a time along with robes belt. When it's flat on the ground beneath him, Lan Wangji runs his tongue up the length of Wei Wuxian's spine.

"Lan Zhan, please."

"What do you want?" Lan Wangji's words are soft and close to Wei Wuxian's ear. He's almost lying on top of the omega ... the latterr can feel hus alpha hard against his behind.

"You."

This is wrong... So wrong...

But their innermost desires are eating them whole. They craved for each other, want each other.

"I need you..." Wei Wuxian growls, his voice low and husky.

Lan Wangji runs his teeth along Wei Wuxian's jaw, nipping and sucking and finally kissed the latter, hard. Wei Wuxian turned around, wrapping his legs and arms around the alpha, cradling and holding him hard against hum, determined to wipe out whatever hesitation and he starts to move... Like he's trying to climb the man desperately.

'shit! We really are going to do this—in a public place! A cave! Inside a cave!' Wei Wuxian hit that realization despite the growing pleasure between them. He quickly scan the are and see no one but he feel a thrill coursing. However, Lan Wangji turned him around again.

Lan Wangji put one arm around Wei Wuxian's waist with his other hand roughly disrobing him finally reaching for his hole. The calloused finger impaled him in one swift move.

"Ah!" Wei Wuxian cried out, grinding down on Lan Wangji's and his breath hisses through his teeth. The arm on his waist snakes around him up to his neck and grasps him under his chin. The calloused hand spreads across his neck, pulling him back to one side and kiss his throat. His other hand begun to move inside him.

Wei Wuxian puch up his feet and he tilts himself into Lan Wangji, bucking up and down, letting his alpha's finger dug deeper in him. This sensation was—making him groan loudly. The fingers are so deep in this way. His left hand curled around on the soil, his right hand braced against his side. The alpha's teeth graze his earlobe and he thugs—it's almost painful. The alpha bucks again and again. He rise and fall and as they establish a rhythm, the alpha inserted another finger scissoring his inside. The hand on his neck moves around his front and caressed his abdomen down to his leaking member.