XI

"You're awesome."

Wei Wuxian did not know what to feel, he just raised his brow and returned it back to it's position. Should he feel offended, amused or what? But one thing for sure crossed his mind, Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan better have a nice good excuse to tell him. What the fuck are they telling his child!?

"W-w-w-wha—Ohhhh the great me is offended son!" He dramatized, even Jin Ling ended up laughing at the side, completely forgot that there was this Jin whore still writhing in pain, "Just what tales your uncles told you? Of course I'm awesome!"

Lan Wangji had a secret smile when he huffed a little. Wei Wuxian throw him a stern look making him cough a little and compose himself, "don't you dare antagonize me Lan Zhan!"

"Am not..." Lan Wangji plainly replied.

Feeling forgotten, the Jin woman had a stern look while battling the resentful energy whirling around her, "You! you and your son should just die! How dare he forgot his place! He is just a basta—"

Even before Lan Wangji could silence the woman, Wei Wuxian already grabbed the woman by his hair and forcefully dragged her outside the doors. Jiang Yuan watched at his mother wreck the good silence of Cloud Recesses. He watched him throw the woman to the ground. Several on lookers were baffled, and those who knew Wei Wuxian shivered at the sight of the Yiling Patriarch.

"Mind your words, Jin Whore... How dare you speak to my son like that..." The dangerous growl and slap shut the woman's mouth, "you are just little bitchy whore who stole someone's man... Ah... I forgot... You're just a second hand whore from the Jin's... I wonder how the Lan sect actually let a whore like you marry into the clan... did you bribe the whole clan or paid the whole clan with fortune?"

His mocking tone was no joke. Several elders who were witnessing this one sided onslaught, wanted to lash put but pointing a blade against this man is no joke! If you want to die then at least try and kill him!

"Ah... Such beautiful skin... It makes me want to ruin it to shreds..."

Even without Chenqing or Stygian Tiger Seal, Wei Wuxian control over the resentful energy cannot be compared to anyone. He has the strict dominion over the energy. The Lan elders remembered how this power dominated the war. How this power won the war. They want it and at the same time they don't. They need it but they do not.

There is price to pay the cultivate the demonic path, but watching his scene, there innermost desire flared up.

This is the man they want for themselves.

The man that belonged to the Second Master of Lan.

"Like what you see elders?" Wei Wuxian mocked, "even if you drool over me... I'm not that shameless enough to play fire with you..."

Several protest echoed, Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling who had been silent the whole time shivered.

"Disgusting old coots.." Wei Wuxian then turned to the Jin woman, he had the dangerous expression to kill on sight, "how do you like to end your petty life?"

The Jin woman cower in fear, Wei Wuxian then turned to Lan Wangji and asked, "is this the type of woman you like now?"

Lan Wangji who was supposed to take his spouse side replied, "no... She never will be..."

Wei Wuxian laughed louder, "hah! Then you don't mind if I kill here and now?"

"Do as you wish..." Another broken rule, "I will not interfere... Even if I go against you... I will not be able to save her..."

"Oh... Funny how you put it like that... ever prominent and humble Hanguang-jun!"

"No... I am not..." Lan Wangji replied taking A-Yuan to inside, "Wei Ying is the master of demonic cultivation..."