𝒊𝒊𝒊. summer bonfire

𝒊𝒊𝒊. summer bonfire
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ellie fisher 𝒙 belly conklin

 summer bonfire━━━━━━━━━━━━❛ ellie fisher 𝒙 belly conklin ❜

i'm so sick of 17. where's my
fucking teenage dream?
- brutal,, olivia rodrigo

(season 1 episode 1)

word count; 5,200+

    ONCE ELLIE IS DONE changing, she heads out of her room, tugging down her skirt a little as she does so

ONCE ELLIE IS DONE changing, she heads out of her room, tugging down her skirt a little as she does so. At the exact same time, Belly is leaving her room, and they come face to face, surprised by each other's presence. Belly looks absolutely gorgeous. She's wearing Taylor's dress with a small purse, and she's tied her hair back a little so it's half up and half down. Along her wrists she dawns her braided bracelet's, and Ellie smiles when she sees hers in the mix. The brunette has also done a bit of makeup, Ellie can tell by the way her lips shine and eyelashes stand out prominently.

    It seems Belly is also taking in Ellie's appearance as she looks the girl up and down. The blonde decided to wearing a pleated, black, mini skirt with a yellow top that has a small sun printed on it. Much like the Conklin girl, Ellie did her makeup and braided back her hair so it would stay out of her face at the bonfire.

    "Um, are you ready?" Ellie asks the girl when all they do is stand their in silence long enough for it to be awkward.

    "Oh, uh," Belly stammers, shaking her head and blinking rapidly as she snaps out of it. "Uh, yes, yeah. I'm ready. You?"

    In way of answer, Ellie takes Belly's hand in her own, and pulls her towards the stairs. The two creep down on their tippy toes, careful. Every time the stairs make the smallest creak, they stop, wincing and waiting to see if anyone heard them. It's a little thrilling, if Ellie is being honest, sneaking out together at night to go to a party.

    The two make their way into the kitchen, walking slowly towards the back door which is unfortunately located near the living room. As they get closer, the girls can see the three moms watching "It Happened One Night," all cuddled up beside each other on the couch. The sight reminds Ellie of sleepovers with her own friends back home. Around each other, Laurel, Rosie and Susannah all seem much younger. Like teenagers.