𝒙𝒗. summer skinny-dipping

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ellie fisher 𝒙 belly conklin

❝ i've been stuck seeing your facein everyone, shouldn't have playedin your game of fun

i've been stuck seeing your face
in everyone, shouldn't have played
in your game of fun. now i don't
think i'm okay, you never go away.
- go away,, tate mcrae

(season 1 episode 6)

word count; 4,400+

    ELLIE WEARS HER favourite skirt and a cute top for the party at Nicole's dad's boat

ELLIE WEARS HER favourite skirt and a cute top for the party at Nicole's dad's boat. She's not really sure of the dress code for such a party, but considering her clothes look to be on the same level as the other girl's, she feels pretty confident about it. Maddie and her walk a little ways behind Belly and Taylor who are discussing God knows what together. Ellie longs to hear what they're saying, wishes she could get one of those special listening devices like they have in the movies. However, she has a feeling she'd just hear them gossiping about Conrad or Jeremiah.

"So, how are things between you and Belly?" Maddie asks, nodding her head towards the brunette girl. "I don't think I saw you two speak after the tournament."

"That's because we haven't," Ellie says, shrugging as she smoothes down her skirt.

Maddie smiles lightly. "Well, that was one hell of a hug you guys had," she comments, bumping her shoulder into Ellie's. "Afterwards, it almost looked like you two were about to kiss."

Ellie sighs, shaking her head and looking at her hands as if she hopes they have the answers written on them. "Well, you must have been imagining things."

"Mhm," Maddie hums, rolling her eyes fondly. "Sure I was."

Suddenly, both girls bump into Taylor and Belly. The two of them are frozen in shock, mouthed drawn wide open. When Maddie and Ellie look to see what they're looking at, they spot Nicole aboard a giant hatch with a few other debs. Ellie's eyes widen at the sight, completely blown away. Her family may be comfortable, but they're not that comfortable. All four girls glance at each other, sharing little laughs as they head out to board the boat.