𝒙. summer revelations

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ellie fisher 𝒙 belly conklin

 summer revelations━━━━━━━━━━━━❛ ellie fisher 𝒙 belly conklin ❜

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

so in love that you act insane and
that's the way i loved you.
- the way i loved you,, taylor swift

(season 1 episode 4)

word count; 2,300+

TOGETHER, ALL THE TEENAGERS head down to the beach with the towels, chairs, games and empty glasses. Belly carries the glass pitcher of pomegranate margaritas and Ellie brings down some snacks for them all. Right now, Ellie isn't feeling so good about Adam being there, but when she sees how happy Belly is to be hanging with the debs, drinking margaritas, she can't help but feel a little bit better. When Belly's happy, her whole entire being glows. It's as if there's a shining golden light around her silhouette, and it's incredibly contagious.

"May I present The Belly Special?" Belly asks giddily, placing the glass pitcher on the table in between Conrad and Nicole.

"We saved you the inflatable unicorn," Gigi says, gesturing to it. "You guys might have to share."

Belly and Ellie both take a seat on the inflatable unicorn, and Ellie hopes Belly cannot hear the way her heart starts to race because of how close they are. As Belly hands her a drink, Jeremiah and Dev appear with Cameron on their trail. "Hey, guys. Check out who we found," Jeremiah says, placing his beach bag down. "It's Cam Cameron!"

A chorus of "Cam!" rings out as Ellie frowns into her cup, siping at the contents gingerly. She hates how excited Belly is to see him, even though it's her boyfriend. Cameron turns down the drink Conrad offers him on his way to sit down next to Belly. The group all greet the three boys as they get situated, Jeremiah and Dev sitting side by side in the sand, the former with his arm wrapped around the latter. As if his life depends on it, Conrad begins chugging his drink and Ellie can't help but wonder if it has something to do with the fact that Maddie's sitting with her arm around some girl — Susan, Ellie thinks.

"It's not a race, Con," Nicole reminds him.

"Yeah, save some for the rest of us."

Belly giggles with the rest of them before it seems she gets an idea for something, glancing around the group. "Okay, wait, wait, wait," Belly begins, catching their attention. "But what if it was a race? I mean, isn't that-isn't that the premise of, like, every drinking game?"

"You want to play a drinking game?" Maddie questions, looking just as baffled as Ellie feels.

"Why not?" Belly says, and from the high pitch squeak to her voice, Ellie can tell she's already feeling tipsy. "I mean, it's the Fourth of July, right?"