✨AUTHOR'S NOTE✨

This book is a work of fiction, and all characters within are purely imaginary. They are not intended to represent any real individuals or to express any form of animosity. If the faces I've provided for the characters do not resonate with you, feel free to envision them as you wish.

The characters in this story are imperfect, possessing their own unique flaws. They may occasionally behave in ways that seem irrational, but I kindly request that you refrain from posting offensive comments. Everything in this book has been created from scratch, springing directly from my imagination. Any resemblance to real-life events or individuals is purely coincidental.

Please note that this is my first attempt at writing a book, and I apologize in advance for any errors you may encounter. I appreciate your understanding and patience.

Furthermore, I would like to add that this story may contain mature content. 

Lastly, all rights to this book are reserved under copyright law. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or transmission of this work, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of the author, is strictly prohibited.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. 

Enjoy the journey!