Chapter-20

Hello my dear readers,

I have decided to post this chapter bcz some of the engaged readers were eager for the updates. but I can't post constantly if I'm getting this response please vote on the story. 

enjoy reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VEER POV: -

Everyone is sitting in dining room, Inayat is beside me eating from her plate, everyone can sense the tensed environment around the table. "Anjali Bua, you didn't told us that Sana have a boyfriend." Niya says "that's not the only thing I didn't told you." Bua says "what is it Anjali?" dad asks this time "I am re-marrying." Bua says and everyone look at her. Not a new thing she is always ready to drop a bomb. "What are you saying Anjali!" Dadu says "I have made this decision for my Sana; she needs a father love also. You can't stop me papa. You asked me to marry that man I did even liked someone else, but not now when I know my daughter future isn't secured." She says "who is it and it's not your age to marry but your daughter, you didn't think about Sana needing father's love all these years what changed now?" Dadu ask "huh! Don't worry he is ready to marry me and love me and my daughter and secure our future and Sana already has Aman so there's no big deal in me marrying." Bua says continuing her dinner. "who is he?" Dad ask this time "Manish Batra." Anjali Bua drops the biggest bomb of tonight. I can't act right now. 

I decide to let the elders handle this matter. I retreat to my room, hoping to find Inayat there, but she's nowhere to be found. "Cupcake?" I call out, but there's no response. I check the bathroom, but it's empty. "Inayat?" I call again. "I'm in the balcony," comes her voice from outside.

As I step onto the balcony, I see Inayat leaning against the railing, lost in thought. I stand behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her shoulder. She leans back into me. "What are you thinking?" I ask. "Nothing," she replies. I press her for an answer, and she finally sighs and reveals that she saw the same person who was there when the accident took place. "Your accident?" I ask, and she shakes her head. "The accident when I was eight," she clarifies.

"Do you remember his face?" I ask. "I'm not that sure, but if he comes in front of me, I'll definitely recognize him," she says. "Don't worry, the police are doing their work. We will find that person soon," I reassure her, hugging her tightly. I swear to myself that once that person is caught, I'll make sure he pays for what he's done.

 I swear to myself that once that person is caught, I'll make sure he pays for what he's done