Chapter-1

hello lovely readers,

so here is part 1 of veer and  Inayat story 

I hope you enjoy it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's pov: -

Inayat, a 25-year-old sweetheart with a spirit as vibrant as a Bollywood dance number. She's navigating this big, crazy world all on her own, carrying a depth of heartache that only she knows.

She's about to bag her degree in Business and Management from one of India's top-notch colleges. But life hasn't always been textbooks and classrooms for her.

A tragic accident took away her parents and left her with no memories of her past. The only survivor of the accident, she found herself in an orphanage, with Uncle Vanraj becoming her guardian angel and sponsoring all her expenses.

Now, she calls a cozy 1BHK apartment her home. As she gears up for her last day of college, she stands on the threshold of a new chapter in life.

Today was not just another day for Inayat. It was her birthday, a day she looked forward to with a mix of joy and nostalgia. As she got ready for college, she decided to pay a visit to the mandir, a ritual she followed every year on her special day.

She slipped into the dress that Uncle Raj had gifted her on her last birthday. But the most precious gift was the diamond bracelet, a memento from her mother. Uncle Raj had found it on her mother's wrist after the accident and had kept it safe for Inayat. He gave it to her on her 18th birthday, wanting her to have something that connected her to her mother.

Inayat wore the bracelet only on her birthdays, cherishing its sentimental value. She was grateful for Uncle Raj, who was not just her savior during the accident but also her favorite uncle now. As she looked at the bracelet, she felt a sense of connection with her past, a bond that was precious and profound.

 As she looked at the bracelet, she felt a sense of connection with her past, a bond that was precious and profound

OUTFIT OF INAYAT 

OUTFIT OF INAYAT 

Inayat made her way to the temple, noticing that it was more crowded than usual. "Shayad koi bada aadmi aa raha hoga (Maybe some important person is arriving today)," she thought to herself. She bought prasad, covered her head with her dupatta, and stepped inside.