Author's note

Hello my lovely readers,

Dear Readers,

The journey of Inayat and Veer has come to a close, and I want to express my deepest gratitude for giving this book a chance.

As a first-time author, I am aware that this book may not be perfect and that you may have come across more polished works. I appreciate your understanding and patience with any mistakes you may have found in the story. A special thank you to those who took the time to point out these errors - your feedback is invaluable.

The idea for this book first came to me in May, and with the encouragement and support of my friends, I began to put pen to paper. Their belief in my story gave me the confidence to share it with all of you.

I am hopeful that my storytelling skills will continue to improve with time and experience. I eagerly anticipate the day when I can share another one of my creations with you.

Your support, shown through your votes and comments, has been the driving force behind the completion of this story. Thank you to everyone who read the story in its entirety and shared their thoughts.

I look forward to returning with something new and exciting. In the meantime, I welcome any recommendations or suggestions for future story themes or tropes. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Until we meet again,

Rabia