Chapter- 4

Hello my lovely readers,

so here is the next chapter, and also thank you so much we have completed 100 reads. 

please vote on the story. 

enjoy reading ✨

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INAYAT POV: -

After Veer and Mahir Bhai left, it was just me, Meera Aunty, Vikrant Uncle, Raj Uncle, and Niya in the room. "Inayat beta, there's something important I need to discuss with you. That's why I asked you to come here today," Uncle Raj began. I gave him my full attention, "Ji Uncle, kahiye (Yes Uncle, I'm listening)."

"Inayat beta, now that you've completed your studies, I think it's time for you to consider marriage," he said, causing my eyes to widen in surprise. "Uncle-" I started to protest, but he cut me off. "Listen to me first, then you can speak," he said in a stern tone. I nodded in agreement.

"I wanted to tell you something earlier but held back as it might have affected your health. Now that your doctor has given the green signal, I think it's time you knew," he continued, making me anxious about what revelation was coming next. "You already know that you lost your memories after the accident. But what you don't know is why I chose to sponsor you among all the children at the orphanage," he said. I nodded for him to continue.

"Your father was an integral part of Singhania Enterprises. He wasn't just our family lawyer; he was a part of our family," he revealed, causing my eyes to widen in shock. "What-!?" I managed to whisper.

"But that accident took the lives of your parents and your unborn sibling," he added solemnly. A tear slipped from my eyes at the mention of my sibling.

"When I learned about the accident and found you were alive, I did everything in my power to save you. Unfortunately, you lost your memories," Uncle Raj begins, sighing heavily. "I took on your responsibility because I had promised your father on his deathbed. The doctor suggested that familiar objects might help restore your memories, but nothing worked. I kept you away from the world so you could live a normal life. But I can't keep the truth from you any longer. It's bound to come out anyway."

"Meera and your mother were best friends, as were Vikrant and your father. You used to visit here during your vacations and play with Veer and Mahir. The three of you were inseparable, but your bond with Veer was special. Everyone could see it, and I can still see it. Even if you don't express it out loud anymore, your eyes speak volumes."

"Even though you lost your memories, your soul hasn't forgotten, and it's clearly visible in your eyes," he continues, as tears stream down my face. "I'm sorry for not remembering anything. I'm sorry," I sob, and Meera Aunty envelops me in a comforting hug. Her motherly warmth is something I've craved for years.