Chapter-6

Hello my lovely readers,

so here is the next chapter , well its just small chapter with normal conversation but still i want you to vote on the story.

enjoy reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inayat pov: -

I open my eyes slowly; my head hurts so much. I take my surroundings and find myself in my room lying on bed. I try to get up but I feel some weight on me I look to my side and find veer asleep on my arm while his half body is on floor.

He looks uncomfortable. "Veer." I say or more like I whisper he doesn't respond. "veer" this time I say louder also shaking him by shoulder and he wake up. He looks around and then look at me and suddenly hugs me "god you scared me today." He says  "what happened to me?" I ask "you had low blood sugar and BP that's why you fell unconscious." He says giving me water from bedside and I drink it.

"Freshen up, I'll bring dinner here," he says, leaving the room. I glance at the clock; it's already 7 pm. I've never been out this long before. Why can't I remember anything? Shaking off the confusion, I rise and head towards the bathroom.

When I emerge, Veer is seated on the couch, two plates neatly arranged on the table. "Why haven't you eaten?" I ask, settling onto the couch and tucking my legs beneath me. "I wanted to eat with you," he replies. Nodding, I pick up my plate and start eating. Then I notice that only my plate has kheer. "Don't you want some kheer?" I ask. "I'm not a fan of sweet dishes," he responds. "Who doesn't like sweets? Here, taste it," I insist, extending my spoon towards him. When he doesn't open his mouth, I plead, "Please." He sighs and finally accepts a spoonful of kheer. A wide smile spreads across my face at this small victory.

He gazes at me with a soft smile playing on his lips, his eyes filled with admiration. Under his gaze, I feel safe and cherished. Suddenly, I wince in pain as I bite my tongue. "What happened?" he asks with concern. "Nothing serious, just bit my tongue while eating," I reply, trying to soothe the stinging pain. He shakes his head and advises, "You should focus on your food while eating, not on me when I'm all yours." Feeling a sudden heat rush through me, I turn away to sip some cold water.

"You should get some sleep now," I suggest to Veer as he returns from washing his hands in the bathroom. He nods in agreement and leaves the room, but not before wishing me goodnight and planting a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day; I have to visit the dance studio and post a new video. As the content creator for the dance studio's social media handles, it's up to me to decide what video to make next. Sleep seems elusive tonight so I decide to search for a song for tomorrow's video.

After finding a suitable song, I send it to Aman so he can make necessary arrangements. But then my eyes land on a message from an unknown number. The contents of the message leave me with no doubt - that accident wasn't an accident at all; it was a planned murder.