2

Druv's pov:

" Sir the papers are ready for the deal we made with Mr Gupta ".
I raised my head from the laptop "Good and what about the land near the factory, did they agree to sell it?" I asked my assistant
"no" he answered disappointed
"Ronit is brainwashing them and filling their minds with lies".
I cluched the armrest tightly " I don't care give them the amount or do anything I want that Land" I said coldly. " Oo ok sir" he answered hurriedly and went out of the cabin.
This time I am not going to let you take what I want I said in my mind.

I went to the basement and started the car , the weather was good today and I was thinking of buying desert for my mom she likes sweets a lot .
I parked the car near the shop and went to buy the sweets. While walking towards the shop I heard car honk and someone shouting  I turned around and saw a car coming towards me before I had a chance to move I found myself lying on the road and slowly everything went black.

I slowly tried to open my eyes , due to bright light again I have to close it till it got adjusted. I observed the white ceiling and iv drip on my hand and my other hand was plasterd my head was throbbing with pain .

" Druv..." mom called I saw her standing near the bed she sobbed holding my dad "Are you ok  beta?"
. "I am fine mom" I assured her though my voice was hoarse.
She gave me a glass of water and I drank.

" how did it happened?" My dad asked worried. I told him the whole story . I doubt it was an accident but someone intentionally tried to harm me .
I mentally thought of investigating it and decided to not worry them any more.