17

After a few days....

Anya was busy making breakfast she checked her wrist watch she was getting late.
She hurriedly served them their breakfast and was about to leave when Druv offered her lift to the hospital.

They left together for their respective work.

In this few days they had a special bond where they understood each other without expressing them.
They never expressed their feelings but there was a mutual understanding between them.

But they were unaware of the storm which was soon going to enter their life and was going to change many things.

Anya's pov:

As I reached the hospital there was already hustle and bustle because some famous celebrity got injured during her performance.

I went to my cabin and doing some case study about the patient who was under observation then I went to check some patients condition improvement then went for round ups.

I was already tired so I took break and went to pantry to have some coffee.

When I came back Dr. Kabir came to my cabin to ask for help as I was in charge of the patient before him and he is new in this hospital so it's our duty to help him in adjusting in this environment.

I stood up from the chair but my foot collided with the table and I was about to fall when kabir grabbed me by my waist to stop me from falling and I hold his shirt tight.

In that moment the door of the cabin opened and Druv entered he saw us in that awkward position.

He was burning in rage.

Oh God how to explain this to him.

Without any words he dragged me with him.