6

Anya's pov:

I don't know why I am being affected by his presence .

"Anyaaa he is your patient how can you think of him this is so unprofessional "

But he is hot...

Replied my conscience

"NOooo.....I won't think of him!!!I think I have gone crazy!!"

With that thought I was heading to the pantry to have some coffee.

I was so engrossed in my phone busy checking the reports that I didn't notice someone coming in the same direction until I bumped with a hard wall. Not actually a wall but a hard chest and suddenly I again met with the same mesmerizing brown eyes which left me me drown in them.

The train of my thoughts broke when I heard a deep manly voice "Are you ok doctor Anya."

"Yyea yeahh I am fine." I Replied hurriedly. "Get a grip Anya. " I murmured .

"Hunn?"Druv asked with a confused expression

"Nnothing..Ahmmm do you need any thing Mr Rawat?" I asked

"Ohh actually I came for a routine checkup and also to remove this plaster " he showed pointing this plasted arm

" You can meet Dr. Anand he will help in removing. " I said him looking anywhere but him.

"OK " he replied looking slightly disappointed and started walking inside.

I saw his disappearing back and thought

Why did he seem disappointed?

WAIT !!! Why the heck do I care he is just a patient and It doesn't matter whether I remove his plaster of any other doctor.
The point is he is getting treated...right

After this I decided to not think of that specific person named druv who has the tendency to occupy my mind

And heart

"Aah...Not again" with that thought

I went to the pantry and asked for the coffee.

After taking a sip of the coffee I felt a bit relaxed.