9

Druv's pov:

I was busy in a conference call in the office when suddenly Rudra barged inside my cabin as usual .

When he saw me busy in my laptop he understood and showed his teeth not at all looking guilty. I sighed

After a few minutes my meeting was over and I shut my laptop.

"Bhaiya mom said you to come home early" he said

"Any special occasion?" I asked with lifting one of my eye brows.

"I don't know she didn't tell me anything and just asked me to bring you home early" he replied with a shrug.

"OK let me wrap up then we will leave together " after saying this I went and packed my laptop and instructed my PA to postpone all todays meeting, grabbed my car keys and along with Rudra went inside my personal lift.

After reaching the ground floor we went to my car I was sitting at driver's seat followed by Rudra sitting next to me.

Many of you might think I can afford a driver then why am a driving so answer to that I love driving and I don't like people touching what's mine .

We reached after a few minutes , parked the car and went inside.

I saw my mom and dad sitting and discussing about something which they abruptly stopped when we entered.

"Finally!!! You are here we were waiting for you" my mom answered smiling extra sweetly.

"May I know the reason why?" I asked looking at both of them.

"There is a proposal for you and the family is well reputated. We want you meet her tomorrow " said my dad

I was shocked like seriously!! They want me to get married it's not that I don't want to but it's to early I think....

"Beta just meet her once I know you will like her and we have met before but the situation was different" she said with a small smile.

Now I was confused who is she.

"OK mom I am ready to meet her but I have one condition you won't force me to marry her" I said with finality.

"We will see that...." she replied with a knowing look.

I saw them once and went to my room to freshen up.