25

They reached India after few hours.

Arav was asleep she glanced at his small face.
Unknowingly a small smile crept on her face.

Anya carried him on her arms and took a cab to reach her home.

She was excited and a bit nervous to meet them.

When she reached her mother hugged her tightly she was warmly welcomed by her family.

Things were going back to normal.

After 6 months.....

She was thinking of the time she spent with Druv.

She knew what he did was wrong.

But in this 3 years he tried his best.

She always found a bouquet early morning at the doorstep with a sorry letter.

When she lost her friends in an accident he came to meet her.
He took care of them both he stood strong in that situation.

He too accepted Arav as his child.

He gave her the space she asked for but never left her.

One fine morning she got a call from Rudra where he informed her that his brother is injured without hearing further she asked the location and hurriedly went there.

When Anya reached there she saw confused at first.

There was a beautiful cottage when she entered the whole place was decorated with petals of flowers, heart shaped balloons and fragrant candles.

Druv was standing at the center his back was facing her when she saw him she was about to leave but before she could leave she heard.

" Anya..."

" I am really sorry I know that I am not ever worthy of you forgiveness"

"I know I need to control my anger issue....I know how I behaved it was not appropriate "

" For that I won't forgive myself "

"But I am just asking you for a chance and I promise you will never regret this decision "

"I know we were not in love when we married but there was still some connection between us" He continued

He sat on his knees and opened a box where a ring was kept

"I don't know when, how or where our connection deepened now I can't imagine my life without you Mrs Anya Druv Rawat "

" I LOVE YOU!!! Anya with my whole heart "

"You can't imagine how tough it was for me when you left me for 3 freaking years." He said with a sad chuckle.

"Every day was like a torture to me I am addicted to you I felt like a lifeless person this whole time"

" I have never been in any kind of relationship before you are my first and I promise you will be my last."

"And now I don't want to stay away from you any more life without you is living hell for me"

After hearing such words from him her heart warmed up she had tears in her eyes

"I forgive you...."

" And I love you too....though we had our differences but we will learn together in this journey of life, we will fall together and reach the heights together, we will face all the situation with smile in our face and our hands intertwined "

"And Mr Druv Rawat though I am flattered by your confession I am reminding you if you dared to see any other women except me....I will take your eyes out." She threatened to which Druv just raised an eye brow and smirked.

"I promise you that my body and soul will always remain yours till my last breath."

Druv took her finger and placed the small diamond heart shaped ring on her finger. He kissed her ring finger and hugged her tightly.

"You will always be MINE...." They said in unison.

"Dad .....mumma did you forget me" Arav asked making a cute pout.

"You are the heart of our life how can we forget you?" Druv said picking Arav on his arms and kissed his cheeks.

In return Arav hugged them both.

They were like a perfect family.

Each one had their own demons to fight with but were always together for each other.

As you might think how Arav reached here so let me clear this our Rudra chachu melted at his antics and bought him here.

And here our story comes to an end...........