13

Finally the day has arrived....

Dressed in red colour lehenga with hands covered with heena and full of bangles , hair tied in a bun and styled in a manner where her locks were left at side touching her cheeks, she was wearing a beautiful pair of diamond  earrings, an elegant necklace piece and a  nose piece.
her face was covered in a veil.
Anya was sitting near the mirror and saw herself.
She was looking adorable like a royal princess.

Her mother entered her room and saw her. Sakshi ji had tears in eyes when she saw her dressed.

" I knew a day come where you have leave this house and step into a new life but I didn't think it will be so soon."

" It feels like yesterday baby Anya was playing in the garden with her papa, sitting in his shoulder any laughing wholeheartedly."

" The day you were born your dad was soo happy that he celebrated it by distributing sweets in the whole hospital."

" He can never see tears in your eyes beta . "

Listing to those words Anya was unable to stop her tears from flowing and started weeping silently.

Ria entered the room and announced that the groom has arrived.

Sakshi ji cleared her tears and took Anya with her along with Ria.

The hall was beautifully decorated with flowers and the groom was sitting near the prist .

Druv stood up when Anya arrived they were handed the flower garlands in their hands and were made to put it on each other's neck.

after that ritual...

Anya was made to sit with Druv and the priest started chanting all the mantras they took the 7 round where the fire is placed at the center after that they sat and the priest asked the groom to put the vermillion between the partition of bride's hair at that point Anya closed her eyes felling different and some of the vermillion fell on her nose. Druv then tied the nuptial chain on her neck.

The priest then announced them as husband and wife....

And here they finally got MARRIED....