11

Druv's pov:

The whole Rawat family was ready to leave except our one an only my little bro Rudra.

"Where is this boy? Why is he taking so much time even I got ready and see him  we are waiting for him for the past 15 mins" my mom complained

And here came my brother fixing his watch and gave an apologetic smile to us for being late. My mom shook her head.

"Let's go now" my dad ordered and started walking out of the mansion we sat in the car and here our journey started.

After a few hours our car stopped and we reached our destination the place was beautiful we entered the villa though it was not as big as our home but it was cozy and warm the decorations were beautiful and the garden was like heaven with grasses and different plants and flowers.

We were welcomed by the family.

"Please come in Mrs Rawat " Mrs singh welcomed us.
we went inside and sat on the sofa. "Mrs Rawat please sit with us " my mom requested and they got indulged in their conversations.

"Bro are you searching someone " my brother whispered in my ears. I just glared at at him .

"By the way where is my soon to be daughter in law" my mom asked her

"Ria go call your dii " a girl came out out of the kitchen and went upstairs whom I think is her sister.

I heard sound of footsteps and raised my head in that direction.
what I saw next was enough to give me a cardiac arrest.

Doctor Anya wearing a beautiful green saree her eyes were busy looking at the floor as if it is one of the most interesting thing . I never thought a simple saree can make someone look so beautiful I was in daze .

She finally lifted her head and say me with the same shocked expression which I had a few mins ago.