7

Druv's pov:

I was so deep in my thoughts thinking about all the events that have occurred in the past few days that I didn't notice someone coming and bumped to that person.

When I saw the face I was surprised  her black hair was spread on her face and the way she was drowning in my eyes .
I felt my face is heating up.
I asked her is she fine.
She started fumbling with her words.

She is cute

I smiled at this thought. She asked why was I here I answered her question.

But then she referred me to some other doctor I don't know why I felt a bit disappointed. I know she is a busy person...her schedule must be full for instead of wasting any more of her time
I simply replied with an OK and went inside.

I went to the receptionist and asked about the doctor which she referred to and then went for checkup.

When I went in the doctor's cabin I saw a young doctor wearing a specs with a smile on his face welcomed me warmly, he offered me a chair and asked me a few questions about how my pain is and asked me to refer to a physio for few days since I have fractured my arm. After a few more discussions I was about to leave when I saw her from the window where she was drinking coffee and and seemed relaxed.

Being a doctor is not an easy job huh...

Even in this simple and professional look she looks so beautiful.

Her behavior and nature is her real beauty...

I came out of my daze when I heard of a voice calling my name many time.

" Mr druv ? What happened? I have been calling you for the past 5 mins"

I cleared my throat "ahhm... yea doctor I must go now. I am already late " saying that I left the cabin without waiting for his reply.