20

Druv finally found the location and was driving in full speed he was nervous and worried about Anya.

Was she fine?
Did they hurt her?

He was feeling guilty for how he behaved with her he was ashamed to meet his gaze with her.

He reached the place along with his men they spread and went inside hiding from the goons.

He saw Anya tied in ropes her head was hanging low she looked tired.

She had bruises on her wrist because of the tight ropes, both her cheeks were red with finger marks on them. She seemed like she has lost the hope to live.

Druv's eyes were teary as he saw her in that state, he went toward her and untied the ropes she was shivering and a bit scared when he touched her.

When she saw who it was she smiled with tears.

" I know it's a dream but still I don't want to wake up"

" No baby its me see....your Druv " he said holding both her hands and placing it on his cheeks.

When she realized it was really him she was shocked her eyes again filled with angry tears she slapped him very hard then hugged him he was confused how to react.

"Awe....finally two lover met because of me"

" You should thank me Mr Rawat"

A man appeared near them with a smirk

" Nikhil?"

Druv was shocked when he saw him

" Yes Nikhil you best friend. So you remember I thought you have forgotten "
He said in a sarcastic tone

"Why?" Druv asked in a hurt tone

"Because you took what was mine. Do you remember? " He asked him in an angry tone

Flashback:

It was there final year...
Druv , Nikhil and Shruti were best friends they were unseperable.

Shruti had a crush on Druv from the first year but he knew that Nikhil was interested in her so he never responded or showed any signs of affection towards her.

On the day of graduation Shruti proposed him infront of the whole college to Druv.

On the other side Nikhil was going to propose her that day.

Druv was freezed on the spot since he was not expecting it from her where as Nikhil was heart broken he started hating him with the core of his heart.

That same day Druv rejected her proposal and told Shruti the truth but before Shruti could confront Nikhil he already left.

From that day Nikhil's only purpose of life was to destroy Druv in every way.

End of Flashback....

"Shruti wanted to talk to you Niku but without hearing us you just left"

"Was our friendship so weak that just because of a misunderstanding you started hating me" Druv said in a broken voice

"That's not the only reason Druv...... because of you I lost my family business then my dad who had cardiac arrest due to this reason."

"I even lost my mother as she started taking drugs and became an addict "

" I was forced to grow up before time....I started doing part time jobs to survive. I was not alone I was forced to live this life not just for myself but because I had responsibilities to take care of."

"It was hard for me to manage both studies and jobs along with my brother's fee and expenditures."

" where as you were living a luxurious life .....did you even once tried to connect with me?"

Druv knew he too was guilty for it he never tried to contact him.

"I am sorry bhai..." Druv said feeling guilty

"SORRY!!! FOR WHAT MY LIFE IS ALREADY DISTROYED"

" CAN YOU BRING MY FAMILY AGAIN ? NO " Nikhil was shouting

"Nothing is going to change in my life but sure I can change yours"

" I won't let you life happily the way you took all my loved ones you too will die infront of your loved ones" he said smiling dangerously.

He then took out the gun from his waist band and shot.