19

After 2 days:

It has been two days when Anya left his house from that day Druv has become emotionless he is staying more angry now a days.
Though he misses her but his ego is not letting him talk to her.

His family were now upset about his son and worried about Anya. Druv strictly prohibited them from calling her at first they didn't agree but Druv blackmailed them that if they tried to do so he will leave the house.

He has started spending most of the time in his office, he leaves the home early and comes late even he no more has his appetite.

He was in the meeting when his phone rang it was an unknown number he was confused at first he didn't pick up.

When he saw it was the same number again he received it.

"Hello Mr Rawat "

" Hello....may I know who are you?"

"You know me very well Rawat and by the way till now you might have found that your someone special is missing " he replied in mocking tone

" How can I trust you ? It might be a prank"

"I never said you to trust me I have sent you the photos rest it depends whether you want to trust me or you want me to sent her dead body to you " he said while laughing and declined the call.

Druv was about to check when his phone again started ringing this time it was his mother.

"Druv I know you said to not talk to Anya or her family but now I received a call from Sakshi ji she was asking about Anya that means she didn't go home."

"Find her beta keeping your ego aside . She is missing!!" Her mother said sobbing.

After a long pause Druv replied "I will ma don't worry "

He was now worried and was feeling guilty for his behavior.

Then he checked his phone and saw photos of Anya tied in chair with the ropes she was unconscious.

Watching her in that state his heart broke and his grip tightened around the phone.

He called someone and instructed to find her.