18

Druv's pov:

When I entered the cabin I saw Anya my WIFE in someone else's arm.

How dare he touch my wife.

I was blinded by rage and jealousy I went inside and without any words and hold her hands and dragged her to the car.

"Druv listen to me.."Anya was pleading

"Sit inside Anya" I said in a calm manner trying my best to control my anger.

"But Druv let me..." she started again

"I won't repeat again" I said looking directly in her eyes without showing any emotions.

She saw me with tear filled eyes and without any argument sat inside.

I started driving in full speed I was holding the steering wheel so strongly that my knuckles were visible and my veins were popped out.

We reached home, without any words I Parked the car and went straight to my room. I even didn't check on her if she is following me or not I was so angry.

I directly went to the washroom to freshen up and took a cold shower bath.

When I came out I saw her Sitting on the bed.
I just ignored her presence and started wearing my t shirt.

" Druv please listen to me"

"It was just an ac....."

"JUST SHUT UP!!!" Before she could explain I shouted at her.

" So now you want to say that what I saw was nothing hun..."

"He was holding your waist Anya...and you are telling me it was nothing "

"Druv I was going to fall he just tried to help me"

" ohh... so what is this"

I threw the photos of them together where he was standing close to her and it seemed so inappropriate.

"Yyou are d da..doubting me" she asked

" How can I not at once I might think it was a coincidence but how can I trust you now I saw you with him with my own eyes"

" Druv S..someone is trying to frame me you know me na... why would I cheat on you" she said crying hard

" Trust me Druv I...."

"LEAVE..." I said to her in a firm voice though it was breaking me from inside.

"What...?" She whispered in a low voice looking shocked

" I said leave my house Anya...I don't want to see your face again" I replied in a broken voice.

Her knees buckled and she fell on the floor with a thud.
She was numb listening his words.

Silently without saying a word se stood up and started packing her clothes her face was void of any expression.

She didn't even wait to change and she left with her suitcase.

And even I didn't try to stop her....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When she left the house it was already dark outside, many things were going on her mind she was fettle her hair was open, her eyes were swollen due to excessive crying , she was walking on the road aimlessly.

Suddenly a van stopped infront of her and before she could react she felt someone grabbed her from behind and place a handkerchief on her nose.

Anya felt light headed her limbs went numb and she became unconscious.

5 people wearing mask came outside the van, one of them asked 
"Now what should we do she is already unconscious?"

"Fools.... take her inside the van, boss ordered to kidnap her" one of them replied and carried her inside the van and soon the van picked up speed and left.