15

When they reached, Druv helped her with the heavy lehenga and stepped out of the car. Before they could enter
Suhana ji stopped them at the door step and bought a kalash full of rice and Anya was asked to push it lightly with her toes of her right foot. Then she dipped her right foot on the plate full of red liquid and entered the house. It was truly a new feeling for her.

Later on they were asked to perform the last ritual which was a kind of game where a pot full of milk was placed at the center of the table and a ring was dropped in it. Whoever found the ring first was declared as winner.

The game started , at first Druv won in the second round Anya won and in the third round they found the ring together so it was a tie.

After all this enjoyment and the rituals everyone was tired so they went to their respective rooms.

Rudra and Suhana ji took Anya to Druv's room.

She observed the place was beautifully decorated with lighting, rose petals were spread on the floor and on the big king sized bed a heart shaped was made with those petals.

"Ahm....Soo Bhabhi we are here you can observe it as much as you can and bhaiya will be here soon so we should leave now"

" I know both of you will need privacy now " he said showing his teeth and looking at her in a teasing manner.

Anya was blushing very hard. Suhana ji pinched Rudra's ear

"You....why are teasing my poor bahu"

"Aah mumma leave my ears its paining " Rudra continued with his acting

"Anya take rest I know you are already tired baccha" she said with a smile and a motherly look on her face.

"Bye...Bhabhi" Rudra said waving his hands and Anya just smiled at his antics.

They both left Anya and went in their respective room .

Anya sat near the mirror and started removing her heavy jewelleries which was suffocating her then she removed her earrings and was struggling to remove her hair pins when she suddenly felt a presence and saw Druv standing near the door and was admiring her beauty. He came inside the room and asked her if she needs any help she pointed towards her bun . He came near her and slowly started removing her hairpins gently as if he was afraid to even hurt her by mistake.

He was so ingrossed in it that he didn't notice a pair of eyes watching him keenly she observed him he was wearing a white colored sherwani and a perl necklace both his brows were furrowed indicating how much he was concentrating in his work . Her daze broke when she heard him say that it's done.

Their eyes met one last time and he went to the washroom to change. After a few minutes he came out wearing a light blue t shirt with a black track pants where his abs and biceps were clearly visible from his thin t shirt.

He saw her ogling shameless to which he smirked. Anya felt a bit ashamed of her action so she hurriedly went to the washroom without lifting her gaze.

When she was dressed in something comfortable she came and laid on the bed on the right side her back was facing him. She felt the bed sinking and Druv wrapped the thin blanket on her.

They both were tired and soon sleep engulfed them.