8

Sakshi singh Anya's mother was busy in the kitchen and her father was reading his daily newspaper sitting on his comfortable sofa. Sakshi ji came in the dining room and served him his morning tea.
She seemed a bit worried watching here wife in this condition her father finally asked

"Is there any problem Sakshi ji?"

"Nothing much....I was just stressed "she replied

"Stressed about what?"

"Today Rashmi ji came and was suggesting a good family for our Anya. You know she is already 25 and I think she should also get settled in her life."

"Hmm...I see so what's the problem I will talk to Anya about this and I don't think there is any problem in meeting them first"

"I was also thinking about the same but you know her right I don't know how will se react when she hears about this news"

"Don't worry Sakshi ji I trust my daughter and it will be her decision we are not forcing her in it we will just ask her to meet the family. Rejecting or accepting will be her decision ."

Foot steps were heard and Anya was descending the staircase and went to her parents.

"Good morning momma, papa. Mumma I am getting late could you please get me my breakfast. "She asked

" Your breakfast is ready give me 2 mins I will serve you " she replied with a smile

At the dinner table....

Sakshi ji served them breakfast and took a seat near her husband.

"Love you momma I can't imagine my life without you and obviously you made aloo k parhatey ummm...." she moaned while taking a bite of her parhata dipped with green chutney.

She heard her father clear his throat and said "beta...we want to tell you something "

She raised her neck and looked her father "kya baat hai Papa?"

She saw both her parents looking at each other and what she heard next was not expected.

"Rashmi aunty came today and she had a marriage proposal for you ."