4

Druv's pov:

I am still admitted in this hospital and bored after watching the same white walls.

Suddenly the door opened and rudra came inside still breathing heavily " bhai are you ok? I heard about the accident"

" I am fine baccha " I smiled he seemed to be worried with bags under his eyes confirming about his lack of sleep.

He sat near the bed and saw me with teary eyes " I never thought I will se my brother crying " I teased. " not funny" he answered with an eye roll.

Though we were brothers but we both we opposite of each other . I am a person who speaks few words and seemed to be distant and he on the other hand was always funny and loving with lots of friend and not to forget ab his popularity among girls.
Though he is friendly and might seem to be careless but is a responsible person he holds the position of CFO of our company as well as he has many branch companies.

While we were indulged in our talk we heard a soft knock at the door .
" come in" I answered.
A girl with blue eyes open hair and a dazzling smile entered the room she was wearing a white apron which indicates that she is a doctor.

My heart stated accelerating at the view of her mesmerizing eyes. My brother hit me with his elbow due to which I came out of the daze and saw his smirking.

She frowned " Are you ok Mr. Rathor ?"

Her voice was so sweet . I cleared my voice and replied " yea...".

" Hii I am Rudra. Miss...?" Rudra forwarded his hand towards her and smiled showing his dimple.
" Doctor Anya" she shook her hand.
" how is my brother doing now?" His voice filled with concern.
" he is fine now, just need some rest ,he will be under observation for today you can take him home tomorrow " she answered in her professional tone.

I observed her way of speaking and how she tugs her hair behind her ears everytime when they disturbed her and the way her pink lips moves in sync. She was wearing a pink kurti and her dupatta was pinned neatly her small tops on ears and the specs on her nose.
Her smooth skin and her sharp nose.

She checked my vitals and noted something on the notepad. She gave receipt of some medicines to rudra along with instructions and left the room.

" So bhaiya.....Dr. Anya is very good doctor don't you think so?" Rudra asked with a knowing look and a smirk in face which I was eager to erase from his face" Rudra don't start ....I know where your conversation is going " I gave him a pointed look to which he seemed unfazed.