1.4 chapter four

CHAPTER FOURSAY MY NAME"you're such a strange girl"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER FOUR
SAY MY NAME
"you're such a strange girl"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

Hi, the Upper East Siders. There's nothing Gossip Girl likes more than surprises. And we see the 2 in 1 formula enjoyed Blair Waldorf: his mother Eleanor who has just returned from Paris and Serena Van Der Woodsen lunching with girlfriends.

˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     While on the Upper East Side Chanel bags and designer dresses were mandatory uniforms at all times, the Brooklyn dress code was much different. Flannel shirts, ripped jeans, baggy pants and graphic tees? Oh honey, in Brooklyn, the world was your oyster. Whatever you deemed fit to wear was acceptable. Exactly ninety two percent of Amelia's closet consisted of thrifted pieces, and the other eight percent? Hand me downs. Now usually she wouldn't care about that, but something about the way Blair Waldorf stared and Dan Humphrey and herself in utter disgust made her want to burn every piece of clothing she owned.

     Dan and Amelia found themselves wandering the streets of New York City. They were on a mission; retrieved the several Cuban sandwiches they had order and return to the loft to enjoy them with Rufus. Dan had just returned from delivering Jenny to their mother in Hudson. Rufus was still wary about letting the fourteen year old travel on her own. It had been so much easier with Dan. He was the kid that cried and begged him to follow him to school because of his social and separation anxiety kicked in. Jenny was much bolder, she took risk and never considered the consequences. Plus, there were all kinds of sick people in the world, and Rufus wanted to make sure his precious daughter stayed safe. As did Dan, which is why he volunteered to deliver his baby sister to their mother.

     Amelia was happy Dan had been quick to deliver his sister, not wanting to be separated from her closest for any longer than she had to. Devon was going out of town with his parents and his little brother for some camping trip, so he wasn't an option either. And other than her boyfriend and the Humphreys, Amelia didn't really have any other friends. But she wasn't complaining, she actually preferred it this way.

     The Hopper girl had managed to drag Dan from thrift store from thrift store in look of a good leather jacket. Amelia's old one had literally fallen apart from being worn too much, and as it was pretty much a signature look for her, she desperately needed a new one. The hunt was proving to be much harder than she had thought, but she had picked up a couple of other really cute pieces she couldn't wait to style.

     Dan had been recruited as the carrier of bags after he complained about her being too slow. It was her punishment for his constant negativity.

     As of right now, Dan had bumped into Serena on the street while Amelia was checking out a pair of pants at a store. He didn't want to stand and stare while she tried on clothes, so he had figured he'd get some fresh air. Much to his pleasure, he had bumped into Serena just outside of the store. The blonde it girl was out shopping with Blair who she had shockingly made up with as of recently. Blair arrived at the same time as Amelia did, the two staring each other down. Amelia quickly broke eye contact, her blue eyes finding her shoes incredibly interesting as she cracked under Blair's withering glare.